Surgery Round 2

Sheryl J.
on 12/19/07 12:24 am - Madison, WI
RNY on 03/01/06 with
I can't believe it's been nearly four months since I last posted. Not much has changed over that time period. After a post-surgery low of 133 I seem to have stablized at 139. The big news is that I have a date for breast reduction (covered by insurance!) and circumferential abdominoplasty (NOT covered by insurance). I'll be going under the knife on March 20, 2008 - just over two years since my RNY. Hopefully, the combination will help my head and back aches, allow me to exercise more and give me a little push closer to my goal weight. RNY 3/1/2006 218/208/139/115 - 4'11"
Rick A.
on 12/19/07 1:03 am - Far Northern, CA
Sheryl, It shoulds like you are doing great, Thanks for the update and good luck with your upcoming surgeries. Happy holidays, Rick
BabyRuth2u
on 12/19/07 8:56 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Sheryl, wishing you the best through your surgery. Speedy recovery.
RebekaA
on 12/19/07 9:28 am - Inland Empire, CA
HI Sheryl, I wish you the best! Good luck!
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/19/07 10:00 am - My Town, NH
Sheryl, Congratulations on your surgery date! You've done so well and these surgeries will help you get closer to your goal. Thanks for the update! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 12/19/07 7:49 pm - Nashua, NH
Take care of yourself Sheryl....congratulations on your great weight loss and our thoughts will be with you as you undergo this surgery. Stephanie Smiles has just been recovering from some plastic surgery...she would be a great resource person for you. Let us know how you do. Barbara
robinsaxton
on 12/23/07 11:00 pm - Columbia, MD
Sheryl, I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery! I had a great recovery time - was back to work at 3 weeks after a LBL. Just be sure to stay on top of your iron and b-12 before surgery and during recovery. My red blood cell count is low after my plastics so I am having to take extra iron to boost it back up. It's taking awhile to do that so maybe if you give yourself a boost before surgery you won't experience the same type of thing. I am happy for you that you are able to take this next step in your journey! Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views