Our STYLZ in surgery!

jennb40
on 12/18/07 7:18 pm - Nashua, NH
Send good thoughts and prayers to our surgery buddy and map keeper STYLZ today. She is having surgery this morning on her foot and will be on crutches and in a cast for 6-8 weeks. Thank goodness it isn't major surgery, but actually any surgery is major in my mind! So send her good thoughts and you have her address on the card list - so let's shower her with get well cards. If you don't have her address - email me on this forum and I will send you her address. Best wishes STYLZ! Your surgery buddy Barb....
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/18/07 9:47 pm - My Town, NH
I'm sending her tons of postive vibes and healing thoughts. Six to eight weeks on crutches doesn't sound like fun at all. But she's a trooper and will make it through! Hugs, Stephanie
Beckers
on 12/19/07 12:23 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Ouch I hope she recovers comfortably and quickly. At least she is getting this done during the winter time, so she can be fully recovered and active when Spring comes around Thanks for notifying us of her surgery! I will keep her in my thoughts.
BabyRuth2u
on 12/19/07 8:55 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks for the information Barb, hopefully she has a good surgery and a good, quick recovery.
~ Stylz ~
on 12/22/07 7:17 am - North of Boston, MA
thanks everyone! I'm home and resting with the ice pack and meds! the pain was bad, but she changed the packing on Friday and so much pressure was lifted! no weight bearing until atleast the first week in Jan (my next appt with her) and boy do crutches tucker you out!! I went to my appt on Friday, breakfast and the dentist (was gone about 4 hours), came home and took 2 naps! trying to recoop from a cold too, hopefully its gone by Christmas happy holidays to everyone, be safe, enjoy it with loved ones and best wishes to everyone for a happy healthy new year!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views