MARCHers at or going to goal!

jennb40
on 12/18/07 7:14 pm - Nashua, NH
One important source of happiness is the habit of putting off living to some fictional future date. Men and women are constantly making themselves unhappy because in deferring their lives to the future they lose sight of the present and its golden opportunities for rich living.....W. Beran Wolfe Are you living rich today....or are you putting off living to some fictional future date when you think you will be at goal or when you are sure you won't gain back your weight? Well I think sometimes we make ourselves unhappy because in deferring to the future we do lose sight of the present and its opportunities for rich living. So MARCHers - live rich TODAY. Smile those beautiful smiles those skinnier faces project these days. Hug somebody today...give somebody a compliment today....be proud of yourself today and mostly BE HAPPY today - don't put it off until tomorrow. Tomorrow will bring whatever it is going to bring...if you are at goal and wanting to maintain...making good choices will bring that about. If you have a ways to go...work towards it and again make good choices...but while on those journeys...please be happy if you can. Believe in yourself and live each day to the fullest. You never know when you last day will be and if you put off being happy....UNTIL....you sure are missing out on TODAY! So here's a hug and kiss XOXOXOXO to each of you and a big smile to you also! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/18/07 9:49 pm - My Town, NH
I am happy today! This whole process has been about taking one day at a time and learning to be happy with small accomplishments. The journey makes me happy! The destination is what it is and I may get there someday or I may not. Meanwhile, I'm going to enjoy all of the things that the journey has given me. Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 12/19/07 1:07 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I too am happy and live for today and not the hope of tomorrow. I went to see my mom yesterday and was surprised to see her walking in the hall with assistance. I figured she would be in bed. She is dong so much better and I am thankful to God and all of the positive thoughts and prayers from my friends on this board. Have a great day, I know I will, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views