Still interested in motivational messages?

Beckers
on 12/17/07 12:14 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I'm sorry your mom is sick, Rick As for the motivational messages, I've enjoyed them, and I like that this forum has stayed active. I appreciate the hard work that Rick and Barbara have put into this. However, I think a daily message is too much. Maybe Rick can do it one day of the week and Barbara can do it another day... like Rick does Mondays and Barbara does Thursdays? Something like that... and we don't need to have two separate posts for people at goal and people working towards their goal... That's just an idea. I think we should all post motivational messages when we can. I don't want 2 people to feel responsible for motivating a whole message board of people As for me, I've been checking in every few days on average. I don't come here daily. When I do, I catch up on what's happening with people, but I don't always post a reply. I value the friendships I've made here. I definitely think we are all busy with the holidays, too. (Some of you have been very busy with mailing cards to people all over the country! Thank you!)
Rick A.
on 12/17/07 1:56 pm - Far Northern, CA
Rebecca, Thank you for your kind words, Have a happy holiday season. Rick
jennb40
on 12/17/07 7:42 pm - Nashua, NH
So sorry about your Mom Rick. Please take a break from these posts for the time being. Stephanie has offered to help. You spend that precious time with your Mom and make the most of that time. When you feel like motivating us again, let me know! We will stop after this wee****il the first of January and then pick up again because the consensus is most people like and appreciate them and it does keep our board active - which is the most important thing. Kiss your Mom for us Marchers - she already knows what a special son she has in you. Hugs to you and your mom...Barbara
Rick A.
on 12/18/07 12:01 am - Far Northern, CA
Thank you Barbara, I'm off to see my mom now. She is 100 miles away and I may spend tonight and tomorrow night with her. I'll have to see how she is doing. Take care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views