Still interested in motivational messages?

jennb40
on 12/16/07 9:47 pm - Nashua, NH
So MARCHers, Rick and I have been doing this for 3 months now. Do you want us to continue? I think after this week, we will both take a break for Christmas week and New Year's week. If you want us to start again the 7th of January, please vote here! I don't mind doing it if you feel like you are getting anything out of it. I feel like it keeps the board active and that is my main goal. So let us know what your thoughts are. Thanks, Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/16/07 11:12 pm - My Town, NH
Barbara and Rick, I do enjoy your motivational daily posts! But, I also know that they take a lot of effort. If you guys want a break, I completely understand. I'd be happy to take a week here or there if that is helpful. My travel schedule will get wild beginning in February through June so I'm not sure I can commit to a permanent rotation but I'm willing to help. I like that we have some activity every day and I look forward to checking the board each day. I especially enjoy it when those we haven't heard from in a while pop in and contribute. It's great to catch up with everyone! Thanks again! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 12/17/07 1:55 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I also would like to see this board remain active. I would hate to loose the friendship and encouragments I have received from here. I also think you are right about a break being in order. My mom has been in the hospital and I am going to spend some time with her. It doesn't look good and I don't want to have any regrets. I would love to have some of the old regulars check back in and and their 2 cents worth. We'll see what happens. Take care, Rick
RebekaA
on 12/17/07 2:00 am - Inland Empire, CA
Rick, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! I'll keep you both in my thoughts and hope for the best! hang in there! (((hugs)))
Rick A.
on 12/17/07 5:50 am - Far Northern, CA
Rebeka, Thank you. She is doing a bit better today. Take care, Rick
sngglnclos
on 12/17/07 5:46 am - sw burbs, MN
Sorry to hear about your Mom Rick - I will keep her in my prayers! Take the time and enjoy every second you can! I lost my dad in Feburary and the only regret I have is not having enough time spent with him! God Bless you!!
Rick A.
on 12/17/07 5:53 am - Far Northern, CA
Ali, Thank you for your prayers. I will make the most of the time we have together. Take care, Rick
miminjoey
on 12/17/07 9:46 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Sorry to hear about your mom I will keep you both in my thoughts. I think the post are great I forsure think you guys need a break...since my hubby will be home tonight i won't be on much until after jan 12th...
Rick A.
on 12/17/07 10:16 am - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, Thank you. Enjoy the time with your husband. Happy holidays, Rick
RebekaA
on 12/17/07 2:03 am - Inland Empire, CA
I would love to see you both continue. I think you've done an amazing job and appreciate the food for thought. Your posts are insightful and thought provoking. I realize how much effort it takes though, so i would understand if you wanted to quit. I do love that it keeps the board active. I try to come up with new stuff every now and then when I can, but that's few and far between =)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views