MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 12/16/07 7:44 pm - Nashua, NH
Live a balanced life--learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some......Robert Fulghum Well it will be a little hard to match Rick's posts from last week, but since this is my week for motivational posts....I will give it a shot. So...let's have a fun week leading up to the big day next week! We will keep it light and fun this week - even though we must always consider the choices we are making while having fun! We can draw and paint and sing and dance and play and WORK some every day. Let's all make good choices in the next few days and call it our work. We really need to drink more water in the next few days especially if we are going to snack on a few bad things. At least the water will help "flush" some of those bad choices away! Also make sure you take your vitamins this week - everybody is so busy running around and playing and partying...we can get run down and a good way to not get sick is to make sure we get those all important vitamins in. When you are at the food table at the party...try to eat whatever protein you can find - even summer sausage and meatballs are better choices than fudge and truffles! Try to take a little egg nog or boiled custard without the "ump" in it!!! Take a few stairs this week at work if you have stairs...just that little bit of exercise would be good for you and even though it is cold in most of the country - trying parking a little further away in parking lots so make some exercise your work. But most of all....enjoy, love, laugh, be thankful for all you have been given this year. And I know some of our MARCHers have not enjoyed great health this year...Mary M and Laura A. especially come to mind...so let's all send them "get well" wishes. Enjoy your day today....hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/16/07 11:09 pm - My Town, NH
Boy, I really need to WORK on my vitamin intake! I missed most of them last week. If I don't prepare my little baggies on Sunday for the week, then I am sunk. So this week I'm going to make sure I get those vitamins in! I'm definitely thankful for my health and hope that 2008 is better for our MARCHers who have had health issues. I'm not sure I will begin 2008 under 200 pounds, which was my goal, but I know that it will be a much healthier beginning than 2007 and definitely 2006! Thanks for the inspirational post and I'll work on vitamins as well as enjoyment, love, laughter and being grateful! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 12/17/07 12:22 am - Nashua, NH
Stephanie...on your way home from work today I want you to stop at CVS/Walgreens/ whatever you have and buy one of those S M T W T F S cases so behind each day you put the appropriate vitamins. Do like I do and take it to work with you and leave it by your computer. This morning I dumped out Mondays on kleenex and I know they have to be gone by the time I leave work! Then on Friday I pack it up again and take it home to fill up for the next week. When you are going to be away from your desk, just drop it in your purse. Missey - you gotta take those vits!!!! Barb
Rick A.
on 12/17/07 1:52 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Once again thank you for the reminders. I'm off to take my vitamins right now. Thank you also for the suggestions above. I always like a good reminder. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views