Checking in...

MsKeara
on 12/11/07 7:30 am - Baldwin, WI
I've been thinking about you guys a lot but just haven't had time to check in. Life and work have just been flat out crazy. I'm having a hard time with the holidays. I miss my mom terribly. I'm told it's getting through the "1st" that are so tough... I say it all the time to my patients. I sure hope it's true. My pregnancy is going much better than I had expected. I'm up about 17 pounds. My doctors are okay with that since I'm 26 1/2 weeks along. I'm wearing a size 12 maternity. I was a size 14 before I got pregnant so I guess it's okay. My doctors did take me out of the gym though. I wasn't gaining weight at first and they didn't want me to burn any extra calories. Now I'm too far along to pick up again. They just want me to wait until this little guy gets here. I'm okay with that. I'm too tired for the gym right now anyway. Funny thing about my pregnant belly.... it still has a TON of extra skin. It looks very funny but I have a terrible feeling it's going to be SUPER bad after the baby (it was just bad before). Maybe it will be bad enough to qualify me for surgery? I guess I'll have to wait and see. I should be posting new pictures soon... maybe. I hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the Holiday Season. Take Care, MsK
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/11/07 8:50 pm - My Town, NH
Hiya MsKeara. Thanks for giving us an update! You certainly have tons going on this year! I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well. I hope that continues. I'm sure this holiday season will be tough without your mom. We seem to miss the people we loved and lost more around family-oriented holidays. Continue to take good care of yourself and the little one growing stronger inside you! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views