Peanut Butter/Protein Balls?

robinsaxton
on 12/9/07 9:23 pm - Columbia, MD
Would someone please send me the reciepe for these? I have heard about them but have never tried them. I would like to give them a try. Thanks! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Robin
mclark
on 12/10/07 7:33 am - Palmdale, CA
Hi, Did you ever find or receive the receipe for the peanut butter protein balls? if so, did you try them, were they good, could you send me the receipe? thanks, Monica [email protected]
robinsaxton
on 12/10/07 8:54 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Monica, These are recipes I received yesterday. I haven't tried any of them yet and some of them sound a bit too strange to try. But a couple of them sounded okay. I'll let you know which ones I try and like. You do the same if you find any you like (or don't like). Hugs, Robin Protein Balls 1 cup of protein powder (chocolate or vanilla) 1 cup of non-fat dry milk 1 cup of rice crispy cereal 1 cup of peanut butter Splenda to taste Cocoa powder mixed with Splenda Add the Protein Powder, Dry Milk, Cereal and Peanut Butter in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly making sure that all the dry milk is in the mix and not really visible. If you like it really sweet, add some more Splenda to fit your taste. Form the mixture into small balls (about 1.5 inches in diameter) Roll in the cocoa/Splenda mix. Refrigerate. Each ball has about 10 grams of protein. Protein Bars 10 servings 3 1/2 cups rolled oats 1 1/2 cups powdered milk 1 tablespoon cinnamon 1 cup maple syrup 1/4 cup vanilla whey protein powder 1 large egg 1 1/4 cups orange juice 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup dried fruit, chopped 25 minutes 10 mins prep Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line 7 X 11 inch baking pan with waxed paper. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Spread onto pan, press cutting lines into make 10 pieces. Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Cut apart, then cool and wrap. Store airtight at room temperature for up to two weeks. Power Butter Balls 1 cup Power Butter or peanut butter 1 egg 1 cup Splenda Mix together and form balls or press to form cookies. Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes. Peanut Butter Protein Bars 1/2 cup skim milk 1 cup natural-style peanut butter or low-fat peanut butter 1 tablespoon honey 1 1/4-1 1/2 cups of whey protein powder (I use vanilla, but I'm sure chocolate would work too) 2 cups dry uncooked oatmeal (not quick cooking kind) 1. Combine PB, honey and milk in a pot. 2. Warm over low heat. 3. Add the protein powder and mix well. 4. Add the oats. 5. You don't want to cook it, just warm it through so you can stir it. 6. Add more milk if it is too thick to stir. 7. Press in a 9" x 13" pan. 8. Let the bars sit until cool, and cut into 16 equal sized bars. 9. Wrap each bar in foil or Saran wrap and store in plastic baggies. 10. They do not need refrigeration. This is the breakdown of nutrition with full fat cream cheese: Total calories: 145 Fat: 5 grams Protein: 16 Carbs: 5 Protein Balls 1 c peanut butter (I used Simply Jif) 2 scoops of Unjury chocolate 1/2 c low carb special K 3 tbsp of sugar free maple syrup 1/4 c chopped nuts I used pecans, walnuts, almonds oatmeal 3 packets of Splenda I mixed everything up in a bowl and then rolled them in oatmeal. They were yummy! Protein Balls 1 cup protein powder (I use whatever protein powder I have at the time) 1 cup uncooked oatmeal (not the quick oats, just regular oatmeal) 1 cup peanut butter 1/2 cup sugar free maple syrup or honey (I use less the 1/2c of honey. Mix together well and roll into balls - about the size of a ping pong ball. Store in a Tupperware or Ziploc bag in the refrigerator. They have about 10 grams of protein each. Protein balls 1 cup protein powder (chocolate or vanilla) 1 cup non-fat dry milk 1 cup rice crispy cereal 1 cup peanut butter Splenda to taste cocoa powder mixed with Splenda Add the protein powder, dry milk, cereal and peanut butter in a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly making sure that all the dry milk is in the mix and not visible. If you like it real sweet, add some more Splenda to fit your taste. Form the mixture into small balls (about 1.5 inches in diameter) Roll in the cocoa/Splenda mix. Refrigerate. Each ball has about 10 grams of protein. Peanut Butter Balls 1 c- sugar free peanut butter 1c- rice krispies 1c-protein powder (I was told choc. or vanilla, but my Cappuccino that I already had worked fine.) Splenda to taste roll into balls and then into cocoa/Splenda mixed (if desired) and refrigerate in baggies. They say they are 10 g protein per 1 1/2 in. ball! Protein Poppers 1 C. protein powder 1 C. non-fat dry milk 1 C. peanut butter Cocoa powder 2 tbsp water ½ C. ground flax seed ½ C. rolled oats Splenda to taste 1 tsp. rum extract Mix protein powder, milk powder, rum extract and peanut butter. When totally mixed, add flax and oats. Pu****er in bowl on side; make one inch balls, dipping fingers into water if too sticky. In separate bowl, mix Splenda and cocoa. Roll each ball in cocoa mixture. Chill one hour before eating. Approx.10 grams of protein per ball. Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls couple of ounces of cream cheese (fat free) couple of large tablespoons of peanut butter couple of large tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa 1/4 to 1/3 cup Splenda Then I just mash and stir until all the dry has been incorporated into the wet. At this point I roll it into balls about as big around as an olive and chill (or eat right away, if you can't wait!). You shouldn't go wild with these, but a couple of them will curb the chocolate craving for me. Enjoy! Peanut Butter Balls 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup Splenda blend this together... 1 tsp vanilla 1 egg and 1 serving of protein powder mix all this. Roll into 6 balls and place on a cookie sheet-spray your hands with Pam so the cookie dough won't stick to your hands. Dip your fork in Splenda and do a crisscross on top of the cookie. Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes. Let cool. Protein Balls 1 cup peanut butter 1 cup sugar free honey 1 cup unflavored protein powder 1/2 cup grape nut cereal sprinkle of cinnamon sprinkle of Splenda Mix peanut butter, honey and protein powder together till well blended. Form into balls. In another bowl mix grape nuts, Splenda and cinnamon together. Wet peanut butter balls with water and roll into grape nut mixture. Place in frig and grab when you need a yummy snack! Protein Poppers 1 C. protein powder 1 C. non-fat dry milk 1 C. peanut butter Cocoa powder 2 tbsp water ½ C. ground flax seed ½ C. rolled oats Splenda to taste 1 tsp. rum extract Mix protein powder, milk powder, rum extract and peanut butter. When totally mixed, add flax and oats. Pu****er in bowl on side, make one inch balls, dipping fingers into water if too sticky. In separate bowl, mix splenda and cocoa. Roll each ball in cocoa mixture. Chill one hour before eating. Apprx. 10 grams of protein per ball.
~ Stylz ~
on 12/22/07 7:43 am - North of Boston, MA
I'm going to steal some of your protein ball recipes Robin! I LOVE peanut butter and make this recipe once a month. they keep well in the fridge and are a good snack when you're in need of some protein. Have you tried any protein peanut butter balls in the post you made? I'd love to hear some reviews Peanut butter balls 3/4 c. peanut butter (skippy low carb peanut butter) 3/4 cup powdered instant milk 1 T sugar free honey 1 cup instant oatmeal 6 tablespoons ho****er (- or +, consistency should be thick enough to roll into balls, but not crumbly thick) (1 scoop unflavored protein) - you could use chocolate protein if you want a peanut butter cup type recipe 2 T splenda Mix all ingredients above and roll into balls. Roll in toasted sesame seeds and chill in fridge for at least an hour!
jennb40
on 12/10/07 7:31 pm - Nashua, NH
I know STYLZ has the recipe...I need to call her today, so I will tell her to post them here. Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views