MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 12/6/07 7:37 pm - Nashua, NH
People have a way of becoming what you encourage to them to be -- not what you nag them to be.....Scudder N. Parker I want to encourage today - not nag - to make you MARCHers become what we want to be! I think we all do better getting and giving encouragement rather than getting and giving nagging criticism - in every aspect of life. With your children, your grandchildren, your spouses, your partners, your friends, whose ever path your life crosses - they/we all will do better with encouragement. Don't you feel better when someone encourages you to do your best rather than bust you for not doing what they expect???? Well MARCHers - today I encourage each of you to continue on your path towards good health, smaller bodies, and happier individuals. I know each and every one of us can be and will be successful. Yeah...we have bumps along the way...(so what if our wonderful encouraging Stephanie Smiles had a little pizza the other night...cheese and pepporoni are protein right?), we have beat some incredible odds so far...and by golly....we are going to continue on our journey. I ENCOURAGE you to take all your life saving vitamins today, I ENCOURAGE you to drink lots of body enriching water today, I ENCOURAGE you to do some heart pumping, body healing exercise today and lastly but not least...I ENCOURAGE you to make good food choices today...make that body strong with good solid protein!!!! Don't make me have to NAG you next week for not following the rules...especially since I offer you the flag of encouragement today! Have a wonderful weekend everyone...I encourage you to enjoy every minute of it. Make good choices MARCHers....hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/6/07 7:49 pm - My Town, NH
Oh my gosh! I really don't want Barbara to have to NAG me! Actually, I think your nagging wouldn't be so bad. Today will hopefully be a better day. I'm headed to Boston for site visits. I'll wave to you and Karen! Fortunately, I'm not driving so I can relax for the ride. I'm going to try and increase my protein intake again. I don't think I'm getting as much as I should be. So we'll start this morning with a boiled egg and go from there. Thank you for the encouragement. I will be taking my vitamins, drinking my water and making good food choices. You're the best ENCOURAGER! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 12/7/07 1:06 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thank you for your encouragment. You are not a nagger, but you are a good reminder to me for the things I need to do each day. Have a great weekend, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views