MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 12/4/07 7:19 pm - Nashua, NH
If you want to get somewhere you have to know where you want to go and how to get there. Then never, never, never give up.....Norman Vincent Peale I hope none of us MARCHers have "given up" and think we can't lose any more weight. I hope none of you MARCHers that have gotten to goal think you can stay at goal - maybe you gained a few pounds...maybe those not at goal haven't lost any pounds in quite a while. Either way - we know how to get there and we know where we want to go and we must NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up. I know this time of year is tough for many reasons...maybe some of us are away from friends, family and loved ones, maybe some of us don't have many friends, family or loved ones, maybe some of us are dealing with the desire to eat all those yummy holiday goodies that seem to be popping up everywhere. BUT...we are all strong - proven by the fact we each and every one had potentially live threatening surgery almost 2 years ago. We had to be strong or we could have never undergone that procedure. So let that strength work for you now. Focus on the goal....either getting to goal weight or maintaining that goal weight. Stop right now and "pop a vitamin" and after you finish drinking water to pop that vitamin, take the long way to the bathroom to get in a bit more exercise...go walk up a flight of stairs (if available) or if no steps and bathroom is close by...hop on one foot!!!! Whatever it takes to get in a bit of movement! On the way back from the "potty" - get some more water and for lunch today...just have protein - no carbs, nothing but just pure protein. I guarantee you will feel better this afternoon and you will be continuing on your successful journey! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up! Hugs to all....Barbara
Rick A.
on 12/4/07 10:51 pm - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I have no intention of giving up. I'm in this for the long run. I walked my first two miles this morning by 6:00 a.m. and I will get some more in. I have taken my first round of vitamins. I'm ready to go. Have a great day, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/5/07 1:59 am - My Town, NH
Giving up is not an option for me! I don't want to ever, ever give up. Giving up is what led me to 350 pounds. I refuse to go back! My morning has been so crazy that I forgot my morning vitamins and now I am off track. But I'll pop them in now and wait the requisite two hours and take the others. Thanks for the reminder! Hugs, Stephanie
layddi
on 12/5/07 11:42 pm - Pico Rivera, CA
Good morning! You know it's been 1 year that I've been going up and down these same $%@*n 12 pounds!!. It's very fustrating, but I feel myself getting more and more motivated in getting all my steps in. Thanks to you all here, I've gotten my motivation back. Needless to say "I'm never giving up!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views