MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 12/3/07 7:24 pm - Nashua, NH
You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage--pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically--to say 'no' to other things. And the way you do that is by having a bigger 'yes' burning inside. The enemy of the 'best' is often the 'good.'.......Stephen Covey Do you have the courage - as you are pleasant, smiling and nonapologetic to say NO to those holiday treats you don't need? Can you smile as you say..."no thank you", I am just not hungry!!! You have to have the bigger YES burning inside to remind you that you don't need the bad things...and I think we all have the "YES" burning inside. We want to stay healthy, we want to maintain or want to get to goal...that YES is constantly burning inside us and we just have to let it have control over the other things we don't need. We have to have the courage however - we maintain it - to make good decisions. During this time of many food temptations we will need alot of courage!!!! So make good decisions - more protein, more water, more exercise and all our vitamins! Do you have the courage? What is your highest priority for dealing with all the upcoming temptations? I know you can find the YES burning inside all of us! Hugs to all...Barbara
Rick A.
on 12/3/07 10:25 pm - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thanks for the motivation. I need it today. I WILL fing the YES in me. Have a great day, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/3/07 11:42 pm - My Town, NH
Good morning! I definitely want to stay healthy. I feel like all I did was eat yesterday. I'm not sure if that's accurate or just a weird perception. My highest priority during this holiday season is to make sure I stay true to "everything in moderation". I want to eat healthily and make good decisions for myself. I'd like to hit onederland by January 1st. I know I can't do that if I give into temptation every time it presents itself! Have a great day! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 12/7/07 1:41 am - North of Boston, MA
i've been trying to get more protein in and skip those extra spoons of rich peanutbuttery goodness but its an addiction!! I've gained 4lbs since teh week before thanksgiving and they dont want to come off again which is making me a bit nervous since I'll be in bed and off my foot for a while. no exercise, more weight gain?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views