MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 12/2/07 8:51 pm - Nashua, NH
Life isn't supposed to be an all or nothing battle between misery and bliss. Life isn't supposed to be a battle at all. And when it comes to happiness, well, sometimes life is just okay, sometimes it's comfortable, sometimes wonderful, sometimes boring, sometimes unpleasant. When your day's not perfect, it's not a failure or a terrible loss. It's just another day.....Barbara Sher If you have been beating yourself up over what you did or didn't eat on Thanksgiving...today is another day!!! As Barbara Sher says, life isn't supposed to be a battle at all...so even if yesterday or last week or the week before was a failure, today is the day to start again. Today as they say is the first day of the rest of your life...so consider it so. Make good choices today and tomorrow and the next few weeks especially when the holiday season begins to tempt us with too many bad food choices. Just remember the holidays are about 2 F's - friends and family...and not the big F for us - FOOD!!!! Have an extra dose of friends or family and not french fries, fried food, fattening food! Start a perfect day today - and if it isn't perfect - it's not a failure - it's just another day and tomorrow you can start fresh again! So today do another "F" - the big FOUR - more water, all your vitamins, more exercise and more protein! Hugs to all...Barbara
RebekaA
on 12/2/07 9:59 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Great message and post! thanks, as always, for the "F"ood for thought
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/2/07 11:06 pm - My Town, NH
Good morning! Thanks for the reminder about "all or nothing". I tend to get caught in that trap very easily. I like your idea of having an extra dose of friends or family rather than food. I'll go home and tell Pete that I've been instructed to have an extra dose of him today! I definitely want to take a walk in the snow this afternoon. I neglected my vitamins while recovering so today is my day to get back on the vitamin wagon! I have them packaged for the week and am determined to take every last one of them. Have a great Monday! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 12/3/07 1:14 am - Far Northern, CA
Barara, Thanks for reminding us that one bad day does not make a patern or make us a failure. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 12/3/07 2:30 am - North of Boston, MA
great post Barb! taking my vitamins as I type. I need to get back in the swing of things, routine needs to be back to normal and time to forget about the big F (food)!! I've been eating and eating and have gained back 4 lbs. not a good way to start the holiday season especially since I'll be laying in bed with no exercise for a few weeks. time to get those pounds off!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views