She Surfaces

Stephanie Smiles
on 12/2/07 9:05 am - My Town, NH
Hi friends. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends! I have surfaced from plastic surgery and think I may finally be returning to my old self. Well my old self minus a few inches of skin! My breast reduction and brachioplasty went well. The recovery was more difficult than I expected but I'm happy to say that I didn't have any issues with infection and I think that my scars will fade nicely. I posted an entry on my profile that goes into a little bit more detail and also includes a link to before and after pictures. If you are interested in these graphic photos, send me an email and I will respond with the password. Thanks to each of you for your support and good thoughts during my recovery! I truly felt the love! Special thanks to Barbara for the looooong trip to my house to deliver words of cheer, hugs, yummy chili, and fantastic apple crisp! Tomorrow will be my first day back at work (unless the snowstorm dictates otherwise). I'm ready to be a productive member of working society once again and look forward to participating in the best message board on OH! Hugs to all, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 12/2/07 10:29 am - Far Northern, CA
Stephanie, I am so glad you are back and doing much better. I promise not to look at the revealing photos. I'm just glad to have your smile face back. Take care, and take it easy at work. Life is great, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/2/07 10:23 pm - My Town, NH
Rick, thanks so much! I'll post fully clothed pictures soon. It's a better look anyhow! It's great to be back to normalcy. Thank you for all of your support and for keeping us motivated! Hugs, Stephanie
jennb40
on 12/2/07 8:53 pm - Nashua, NH
Thank goodness our very own "Stephanie Smiles" is back and LOOKING good! Glad you are better and now you must continuing posting so we can get an adequate dose of well wishes from our biggest (well not literally) - nicest....support MARCHer! Hugs to you, Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/2/07 10:47 pm - My Town, NH
Good morning my friend! I am indeed better now. Thank you for all of your calls, postings, and visits. They were so theraputic. I promise to continue to post! The snow is beautiful today, but I wi**** wouldn't snow on the streets! Driving in was not fun. Oh well, at least my first day back will be a short one. Stay safe in the snow! Hugs, Stephanie
RebekaA
on 12/2/07 9:50 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I'm so glad you are feeling better and pleased with your results! That's awesome. Good luck at work, don't push yourself too hard! thanks for the update! take care of yourself!
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/2/07 10:49 pm - My Town, NH
Rebeka, thank you so much for all of your encouragement via cards, messages, and postings! I'm going to take it easy at work this week. Today will be a short day due to weather anyhow. I'll send you some snow! Hugs, Stephanie
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/2/07 10:21 pm - My Town, NH
Oops! Photobucket censored my pictures. They are too graphic! Instead of following the link, just send me an email and I will respond with pictures attached. Thanks!
~ Stylz ~
on 12/3/07 2:09 am - North of Boston, MA
great to see you back Stephanie becareful back at work (if you went in), we only had a 2 hour delay (figures, the only school in the area that wasn't cancelled)!
Stephanie Smiles
on 12/3/07 6:04 am - My Town, NH
Hiya, my friend! Thanks for all of your support during recovery. I did make the trek into work today, but I left at 2:00 p.m. so that I didn't have to drive home in the dark. Plus, I needed a nap! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views