Not weight loss related at all.

miminjoey
on 12/1/07 5:50 am - Fort Bragg, NC
My kids will be able to say the same they are Army brats...my oldest will be 10 this year and is on school number 8 in 5 different places. Mimi
BelindaOBX
on 12/1/07 12:25 pm - Mount Gilead, NC
I went to 3 different schools before Thansgiving when I was in the 7th grade. we moved from one place to another in Germany and lived in temporary housing for about 3 weeks. I think I may have gone to 12 different schools. It gave me a much broader perspective on the world. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Belinda
RebekaA
on 12/2/07 9:58 pm - Inland Empire, CA
Wow, you've been everywhere! Which was your favorite? Anywhere left you want to see? I LOVE to travel!!! States: Pennsylvania Texas LA (New Orleans) NV (Vegas) Countries: Costa Rica Italy (all over!) Holland Germany Switzerland Ireland England France Mexico Bermuda
Rick A.
on 12/3/07 1:17 am - Far Northern, CA
Rebeka, I do like to travel, but mostly I am a home body. It helps that my youngest brother was a travel agent and was good at finding affordable deals. My favorite spots were probably Hawaii and the Carribean. I like warm spots, nice beaches and a good place to snorkle. Costa Rica sounds like a nice place to visit. I may put that on my list. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 12/3/07 2:24 am - North of Boston, MA
fun post states I've been to - vermont, maine, connecticut, rhode island, new york, pennsylvania, DC, maryland, virginia, north carolina, south carolina, florida, georgia, alabama, texas, missouri, nevada, utah, arizona, colorado ohio and illinois countries - canada, mexico, italy, spain, greece, turks and caicos, usvi, st. maarten, bahamas, st. lucia and aruba did you like turks and caicos? I think that was one of my most favorite relaxing vacations! I loved that we could walk from middle caicos to north caicos during low tide, you just had to remember what time the tide was coming back so you didn't get stuck on the other island til the next day!
Rick A.
on 12/3/07 5:22 am - Far Northern, CA
We did like Turks and Caicos. We were there on a cruise and unfortunately all of the ports sort of run together. That is such a beautiful part of the world. We are going back to Tortola in April and I am so looking forward to it. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views