Not weight loss related at all.

Rick A.
on 11/29/07 11:02 am - Far Northern, CA
Okay a getting to know you survey. What states and countries have you been to? Here's mine: STATES Alaska Arizona California Colorado Florida Georgia (airport only) Hawaii Idaho Montana (born there, don't remember much) Nebraska Nevada New York (airport only) Oregon Texas (airport only) Utah Washington Wyoming COUNTRIES Canada Mexico England (airport only) Finland Sweden Norway (airport only) Bahamas Turks and Caicos Islands British Virgin Islands U.S. Virgin Islands Have a great weekend, Life is great, Rick
miminjoey
on 11/29/07 12:03 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
states wow I have been from the east coast to the west coast (CA to SC) and almost all southern states...the north I haven't been there..chicago Il is as far above KY I have been Countries Mexico, Germany, Spain, Millorca, was hoping to make it to Japan...guess that is not going to happen
Rick A.
on 11/29/07 1:12 pm - Far Northern, CA
Mimi, Sorry you are not going to make it to Japan. I have never even heard of Milorca. Next step the internet. Take care, Rick
miminjoey
on 11/29/07 2:04 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I guess it would help had I spelt it right mallorca...it's an island off the coast of spain...has topless beaches..... and think I went when I looked like a beached whale ...ok more of a visual then you guys wanted
Rick A.
on 11/30/07 12:16 am - Far Northern, CA
Topless beaches, hum, I'll have to put that on my list for the future. Not that I want to participate. It would just be for the scenery. Take care, Rick
jennb40
on 11/29/07 8:37 pm - Nashua, NH
Fun post Rick: I have been to: States: Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, DC, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Alaska, Michigan, Maine Countries: Canada, Mexico, Virgin Islands (not really a country...)
Rick A.
on 11/30/07 12:21 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, It sounds like you do get around. I think the U.S. Virgin Islands are not really a country, but I think the British Virgins Island qualify. I guess I need to brush up on my geography. On a side note, I am having enough trouble with 4th grade math (I help my grandson we are raising) so I'll have to wait until he brings home world geography. Have a great weekend. Rick
miminjoey
on 11/30/07 5:38 am - Fort Bragg, NC
so I go topless, Barbara gets around...yep you can tell we are sisters LOL!!! JUST KIDDING!!
BelindaOBX
on 11/30/07 6:44 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I have been to almost all of the states except Hawaii, Alaska, North and South Dakata and Maybe Wisconsin. My sister is moveing to North Dakota in April so soon I will be able to add it to my traveled list. I have been to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Luxemburg, Lichtenstein, Italy and Canada. I grew up as an Army brat. Gave me lots of oppertunity to see the world and this country. Belinda
Rick A.
on 11/30/07 11:41 am - Far Northern, CA
Belinda, It sounds like you are well traveled. That is one "advantage" to being an Army brat. Thanks for adding to our post. Have a great weekend, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views