What's on your Xmas List?

RebekaA
on 11/27/07 9:34 am - Inland Empire, CA
Well Marchers, We have all gained so much this year already! What's left to wish for? We're all good lookin, healthy and not obese anymore!!! But we have to wish for *something*! So what's on your Xmas list? 1. What are you asking for that you will probably get? 2. What would your dream Xmas Gift be? 3. What would you wish for if money were no object?
jannineh99
on 11/27/07 10:11 am - Melrose, MA
1. What are you asking for that you will probably get? Asking for a new lens for my camera probably will get it from dad.... 2. What would your dream Xmas Gift be? His and hers Macbook Laptop computers hubby is a freelance web designer and I am starting my own photography business so those would be great that way we would not have to worry about messing up each others stuff... 3. What would you wish for if money were no object? A home of my own bought outright with no morgage (sp) and enough room for my parents to move in with me for them not to have to pay rent for the rest of their lives. Jannine 357/157/TT
miminjoey
on 11/27/07 11:26 am - Fort Bragg, NC
1. a new bedroom suit...hubby and I buy one BIG thing that we need not want and this is what we need the last one was 11 years ago and with all of our moving it has been better days 2. 2 pairs of calf/knee high boots one in black and one in brown...I still have to get plus size boots because my calfs are so large 3. a place to call home..not exactly a house...that would be great but one last duty station that we love and wouldn't have to move again unless we wanted to not because the army told us to. And to have my stepdaughter live with us before she leaves for college
luckycat1
on 11/27/07 2:50 pm - Cincinnati, OH
1. a blanket 2. my health back 3. a new ranch house
jennb40
on 11/27/07 7:37 pm - Nashua, NH
What a fun post Rebeka - thank you! 1. What are you asking for that you will probably get? I don't really need or want much, I am fortunate enough that for the first time probably in my life my hubby and I are making good money, all of our kids except the youngest who is a senior in college, have all graduated from college, 2 with master's degrees...so if we want something (in reason) we usually get it. I will make a small Christmas list which my wonderful hubby will run around trying to get and I am sure he will complete the list! 2. What would your dream Xmas gift be? Would love to wake up and see a brand new RV in my drive way!!! We plan to buy one in a few years so when we retire, we can travel around and bug our kids in DC, MA, NH, TX and TN!!!! 3. What would you wish for if money were no object? To live in a town that would suit all 5 of our kids/grandkids (my 2 kids and 3 step children and 3 grandkids) and we could all live together in the same place - not the same house (hehe) but the same town. I would have enough money to buy them all houses big enough to fill their needs and find them all jobs they would enjoy and I would sit back and smile and be so glad we were all together in the same physical location!!!! That is a big dream...not a wish because it will never happen!!!
RebekaA
on 11/29/07 4:41 am - Inland Empire, CA
I'm the same Barb, can't really think of anything I want/need this year! We are very fortunate!
~ Stylz ~
on 11/27/07 11:58 pm - North of Boston, MA
I was wondering where you were girl! how r you? 1. What are you asking for that you will probably get? I'm sure everyone here has figured this about me... I LOVE presents I sent bf a link to the new carly coach bag in red leather. the other day he opened his email and it was still there so its the probably get gift. I told my siblings and mom anything warm works, sweaters, blankets, boots, cords, gloves, puffy vests, etc.. Am I the only one thats STILL ?? 2. What would your dream Xmas Gift be? a month long trip to Australia! 3. What would you wish for if money were no object? health insurance so I could quit working and travel the world!
RebekaA
on 11/29/07 4:44 am - Inland Empire, CA
I'm cold right now and it's 75 degrees!!! I highly recommend Ugg boots! UGGly as heck, but sooo cozy!!! they were a gift to myself last xmas! Oh no you didn't with the COACH Bag! In my dreams. They are part of the "uniform" for the stay at home moms, (along with their 7 jeans) around here! I refuse to conform! but i love them. lol
Rick A.
on 11/28/07 12:03 pm - Far Northern, CA
Thank you for a great post. . What are you asking for that you will probably get? I ask for the same every year from my grandkids. I ask for a hug, and I always get one. 2. What would your dream Xmas Gift be? Life without turmoil in my kids lives and financial security. I am better off then most people, but there is always the stress of money and bills. 3. What would you wish for if money were no object? For me it isn't about physical things. I am always good with health and happiness. Happy holidays to everyone. Life is great, Rick
RebekaA
on 12/2/07 9:53 pm - Inland Empire, CA
1. What are you asking for that you will probably get? An Ipod speaker thingy 2. What would your dream Xmas Gift be? probably diamond earrings, a trip to Europe or shopping spree in New York! 3. What would you wish for if money were no object? A paid off home in the states for my folks, a paid off mortgage, new boobs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views