WAHOOOOO

jannineh99
on 11/20/07 9:10 pm - Melrose, MA
I have successfully made it to GOAL.....my personal goal was to hit 157 by 12-08 and as of the past three days I am 157...I think the caffine is what was holding up my progress...when I was sick last week I did not have coffee it was a no no...so it has been 10 days without cafinated coffee and I have lost those pesky 8lbs I was stuck on...think I am gonna stick with decafe from now on...So as of today I have lost a grand total of 200lbs...that is shocking in its self very hard sometimes to believe...but I did it.... I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and I know that God will bless each and everyone of you. Love Jannine 357/157/Goal TT
~ Stylz ~
on 11/20/07 9:22 pm - North of Boston, MA
That is amazing Jannine, congratulations! What a great way to start the new year. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well
Rick A.
on 11/21/07 12:21 am - Far Northern, CA
JAnnine, Way to go. Good for you. I am so proud of you. You have been working really hard to reach your goal and the time has arrived. You can be so proud of yourself. Every now and then look back at the road you have traveled and you will realize how far you have really came. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all truly have a great deal to be thankful for. Rick
luckycat1
on 11/21/07 12:30 am - Cincinnati, OH
congrats! what a nice thanksgiving gift. mj
RebekaA
on 11/21/07 7:22 am - Inland Empire, CA
Congratulations Janine! I'm so happy for you! what a wonderful treat for the holiday!
miminjoey
on 11/21/07 1:20 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hooo i was waiting for that last pound to drop i've noticed on your signature it's been saying 158...i am so excited for you...well done! What an extra special thanksgiving gift to yourself this year!
robinsaxton
on 11/27/07 11:03 pm - Columbia, MD
WOOHOO JANNINE!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I know you must be walking on cloud 9 right now. Your committment and dedication are very inspiring. I am soooo very happy for you. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views