MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 11/20/07 7:22 pm - Nashua, NH
Live a balanced life--learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.....Robert Fulghum OK - let's live a balanced life - the optimal word being balanced! Tomorrow let's sing and dance and play and work and have a nice day. And for BALANCED....you can do that tomorrow. You can have a little bite of something sinful only if you eat too much turkey before you take that bite!!!! Just make the balanced part work tomorrow - please take those life saving vitamins...drink that extra bottle of water - especially tomorrow....take a little walk with your loved ones after dinner (maybe not the marathon you are used to, but a little walk so the old folks can go with you) and have plenty of that protein rich turkey!!!! - WORK your balance tomorrow! And my special wish to our MARCHers...HAPPY THANKSGIVING...to all of you. I am so thankful to belong to such a wonderful support group. I hope you all have a safe, wonderful, and BALANCED holiday! I am sending a big HUG to all of you...Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 11/20/07 9:28 pm - North of Boston, MA
Balance is the key I'm excited to leave work today and go home to bake Mama of 3's apple crisp and a sweet potato dish. The holidays are upon us, enjoy them, spend time with family (and our Marcher's family) and be proud of what we've accomplished over the past 20 months! Happy Thanksgiving Barbara (be sure to tell DH I said the same)
Rick A.
on 11/21/07 12:26 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I think you have hit on something for me. Balance is what is most difficult for me at this stage. In many ways I think "I deserve to indulge myself" beause of all I have given up. I realize that the battle is on going. I must continue to fight the good fight. There are so many benefits to doing the right thing. So I may splurge a little, but I need to get back on the straight and narrow. I am thankful for my "Marcher" family and wish each of you a great day tomorrow. Rick.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views