WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 11/19/07 2:09 am - North of Boston, MA
kinda frustrated today... I'm really not hungry but if I dont eat I start with the shakes.. Meeting with the nutritionist today, I'm interested to hear her intake on this whole thing since it sounds like a lot of people aren't going through this within our clinic (maybe because it happens to further out post ops and the program isn't that old? ) either way.. I'll continue doing what I have to do... drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe shake medium sf caramel vanilla spice coffee, x-smart milk breakfast - about 3/4 serving of weight control cinnamon oatmeal, 3/4 c. milk and 1T peanut butter lunch - 1 1/2 iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake thats all I know so far.. if I get the urge to eat I'll have some food, if not, I'll stick to shakes.. exercise - treadmill tonight water - 2 - 22oz glasses so far vitamins - all in! hows your day going so far? let us know!
~ Stylz ~
on 11/20/07 1:17 am - North of Boston, MA
yesterday ended as boring as it started... lunch was these carob spiralina energy bites that have tons of nuts and healthy stuff in them, dinner was a couple pieces of grilled chicken followed by a T of peanut butter snack was some granola with cashews in it...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views