ROLL CALL: WALKERS WEEK 7

~ Stylz ~
on 11/18/07 4:42 am - North of Boston, MA
how is everyone doing? Ready to leave Nebraska and head into Colorado? Lets get a movin Marchers, help us walk across America before the end of December. If you haven't walked yet, make it an incentive this week to add extra steps, park a little further away, take the stairs instead of that escillator when shopping the day after Thanksgiving, dance, swim, run after the kids, get a book on cd or your ipod instead of sitting on the couch, we can do it! I had a great week, we got 2 new treadmills and I'm lovin it! less impact than walking outside, maybe thats why I can run 1.5 minutes every 10 minutes? My goal is to run a mile and then two.. we'll see how it goes! how did everyone do last week, post your miles so we can leave Kearney, NE and find a new place to visit next weekend!
jennb40
on 11/18/07 6:10 am - Nashua, NH
DANG....I have lost the 2nd pedometer and feel like I am naked. It just falls off somewhere - I don't know where. But last week before I lost my pedometer on Friday I had 25 miles...I am going to go with 30 because Saturday and Sunday I did a heck of a lot of walking!!!! Have to go get another pedometer tomorrow...can't live without it! Think I will buy 2 this time and have a spare! Barbara
jannineh99
on 11/18/07 8:26 am - Melrose, MA
Barbara.....you have to get a leash for that pedometer...lol......I have had only 10 miles this week considering I spend from MOnday to Friday in bed all day....10 miles for friday and satuday are good for me.....gonna kick it up a notch this week thou so beware.... Jannine 357/158/157
miminjoey
on 11/18/07 8:11 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
well I did not log anything...i did not go dancing this week either...granted i know i walked ...but I only count my extra miles. since I don't have any other way of keep track of it...with winter months coming I doubt I will get much in way too cold
layddi
on 11/19/07 2:11 am - Pico Rivera, CA
Good morning ladies! I doing pretty good, this little thing makes me want to get the numbers higher. My count is 42miles! whoo-hooo! Barb, I lost mine omron about 2weks ago too, I also baught another, there addicting aren't they"
Rick A.
on 11/20/07 10:38 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi all, Sorry I'm late posting. We had and early Thanksgiving at my Daughters in Sacramento last weekend then came home and had things to do on the "honey do" list. Miles walked - 34.5 Everyone have a great and thanks filled week. Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views