Qudoba Anyone?

jannineh99
on 11/17/07 9:49 pm - Melrose, MA
Hey there folks I was just wondering if any of you have tried the food at Qudoba Mexican Restaurant. I eat Mexican at home but I have control of ingredients there I would not and hubby is taking me out for lunch for a long awaited date on Monday...lol so I don't want to ruin date by getting sick. Any recommendations would be helpful...Love Ya All.... Jannine 357/158/157
~ Stylz ~
on 11/18/07 4:21 am - North of Boston, MA
Jannine glad to see you're feeling better. I haven't been to Qudoba, but I love, love, love Mexican food! Most places you can order a "naked" burrito which is a burrito laid out on a plate instead of being wrapped in tortilla. Its a great way to be able to pick at the meat, veggies, beans and rice on the plate. If you're not a fan of rice or aren't eating it, you could always go with a soft taco and enjoy the meat, cheese and lettuce. Most desserts have sugar so you might not want to test them and margaritas are full of sugar, you'll do great. enjoy your date
luckycat1
on 11/18/07 12:16 pm - Cincinnati, OH
if you havehad chipolte then you will like qudoba. you can get a burrito bowl with no rice. The chicken is pretty good. I have gotten a soft chicken taco with lettuce, chicken, cheese, hot salsa and sour cream on the side. I eat the insides and not the shell. I used to get a burrito bowl with chicken,lettuce, cheese, beans (black) and sour cream on the side. oh and hot salsa. too much food and I can not do leftovers too well. have a good lunch date. mj
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views