WDYET?? *** TGIF ***

~ Stylz ~
on 11/16/07 3:14 am - North of Boston, MA
I can't wait to go home for a nap!! I've been thinking about it all day long lol we're going to see an independant film on high fructose corn syrup later tonight with friends. I'm slowly getting BF to see how bad all these nutritients are and how even breads have high fructose corn syrup in it. That maddens me! No wonder why so many people are obese, look at the foods we eat, even the "healthy" ones aren't really good for you. Should be an intersting movie.. Dinner will be late but at Fire and Ice (you pick the stir fry ingredients and they fire it up infront of you on a hibachi) I love that place! you can pick great veggies and add ins, but stay healthy! my day hasn't been great but here it is drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake medium hot coffee, x-smart milk, sf caramel (didn't need the caffeine really, just the hot beverage, note to self, bring in the sf hot apple cider packets ) breakfast - 1 cup barilla plus penne with 1/2 c. meat sauce lunch - weight control cinnamon oatmeal, 2/3c smart milk, 1 T peanut butter dinner - stir fry veggies with chicken, lo mein noodles and peanut sauce vitamins - took them exercise - long walk to dunkins, walk at lunch water - hasn't been great, only 1 - 22oz glass so far.. have a good weekend everyone ps- I haven't forgotten about posts from the re-treat, maybe I'll fit that in this weekend!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views