WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 11/15/07 3:03 am - North of Boston, MA
ok Rick's support post got me motivated enough to do this today! As I posted to his message I thought to myself, the menu post is here for everyone and even if I'm having a bad week, everyone else who is helped by posting or looking at the WDYET post should get to... My week has been blah.. Monday we were off (holiday) so I didn't eat on schedule which threw my new found issue into a tail spin.. Tuesday I was still feeling the after effects of Monday and yesterday I was in a 4 hour meeting and missed breakfast which again caused another crash.. Today I tried to get it together, but had to help with police academy graduation, another late breakfast, another crash its cold, rainy and I just wanna go home, put my jammies on and cuddle up under the covers with a good book!! Feeling this way is miserable, but again, I'm trying to remain positive since some people still aren't diagnosed properly and deal with these feelings or symptoms all the time. Atleast I'm getting to understand that I need to eat every 3 hours and eat the right foods. The scary part of it all is I'm starting to bindge.. I've kept a paper journal since this mess started and since Monday I've picked at something every 2 hours... probably because I didnt eat on a regular schedule? I see my nutritionist on Monday, let her figure it out ok enough of the "pitty party" as Rebeka says... I went to the library yesterday and found something worth checking out! They have these cool little gadgets called "playaway". Its small like a deck of cards and has an audio book on it. no downloads to your ipod, no paying for an audiobook online, no big cds that skip during a fast paced walk.. Pretty neat! I borrowed "Wicked" and love it! this is what they look like http://store.playawaydigital.com/ theres tons of book titles including exercise, inspirational, fiction and nonfiction books. I listened to 4 chapters yesterday during my afternoon walk and am making myself listen to it only during my walk so I get out there an add miles to my week so heres my day so far... drive to work - protein shake iso fruit cantaloupe medium sf caramel iced coffee, x-smart milk late breakfast - almost a whole great grains bagel w/ 2 tablespoons protein peanut butter started to crash, had orange juice diluted with water lunch - 1 c. barilla plus penne with 1/3 cup meat sauce dinner - grilled chicken and yuca snack - banana with 2 T. peanut butter.. vitamins - all in water - lots of it today exercise - too rainy, just a quick jaunt to dunkins.. hows your day going? let us know!
RebekaA
on 11/16/07 12:01 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Karen, I'm sure your new way of eating will take some adjustment, but I know you'll get it. Keep on eye them, but I think the little binges will work themselves out once you regulate your new schedule. As long as you are aware and watching out for the behavior you'll be able to stay in control! I ate everything today!!! My folks are coming in for the holidays, the arrive tonight and we're having a brunch tmw and a BBQ on Sun. so I cooked ALL day and cleaned so all I did was nibble nibble nibble. Oy! Oh well, today is another day--and my house is clean thumbsup: I hope you feel better and have a good wkend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views