I am thankful for support

Rick A.
on 11/14/07 12:56 pm - Far Northern, CA
In the past when I was going to try to loose weight, I always felt like I was on my own in my struggles. Now I feel that I am in a partnership with those who are seeking the same goals. My wife has been a tremendous source of support to me. I am sure she got tired of hearing me talk about all of the issues involved with this surgery, but she never complained or deterred me. She makes healthier foods for me and the rest of the family. My extended family and workmates have been a source of support and encouragement to me. I am so glad that I am not doing this alone. Mostly I am grateful for the closeness we have developed with our group of "Marcher's". We have been through a lot together, but we have been here for each other. We have lifted each other up and nudged each other when needed. I thank each of you for the part you have played in making this a truly one of the best sources of support around. Life is great because we support each other. Rick
jennb40
on 11/14/07 8:01 pm - Nashua, NH
I am thankful for you Rick...you are such a great source of support for all of us. Your positive, cheerful, encouraging attitude is always appreciated! It is nice to have such good support from this incredible group of MARCHers! Sometime along our way, it would be nice to maybe someday plan a meeting of the group - maybe somewhere in the middle of the country!!! Have a good day and thanks always for your support! Barbara
Rick A.
on 11/15/07 12:36 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thank you also for your encouragement. I would be thrilled to have a meeting someday. Have a great day, Rick
Lauren003
on 11/14/07 9:59 pm - , NC
You're a lucky man to have the positivity of your wife and workmates behind you. And what an incredible family we've become, huh. It never ceases to amaze me that a group of strangers can mesh so fantastically together and be nothing but uplifting of the others. The feeling of this group reminds me of the song "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban. Gives me chills whenever I hear it.
Rick A.
on 11/15/07 12:37 am - Far Northern, CA
LuLu, I agree we are a great group of people and I'm glad we found each other. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 11/15/07 2:27 am - North of Boston, MA
I can't say it enough, we have the greatest support group ever!! We found each other here and have remained here. I really think thats why we've all done as great as we have. Our motivation to keep going, our fight to shed those pounds, inspiration from other members, its all here within our march group!
Rick A.
on 11/15/07 7:20 am - Far Northern, CA
Thank you for all of the support you provide to the rest of us as well. We definately lift each other up when needed. I sure do miss some of the old regulars though, Maybe they will check back in with us and let us know how they are doing. TAke care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views