Sorry MIA, had a rough week

Lauren003
on 11/13/07 10:07 pm - , NC
I was in VA visiting my mom and dropped in on my great uncle because he hadn't been answering his phone and then it was disconnected. Turns out he died Oct 19th and the man who swindled his way into being power of atty, executer of estate and sole beneficiary was living in his house and he hadn't told anyone that Johnny was dead. I honestly think that this man killed him because he was healthy as an ox and strong. He only had a seizure disorder (which he had since a bad car accident in his 20s) and was on meds for that but the jackass said that he stopped taking his meds on his own. No way! I think he was manipulated into it and ended up dying of a grand mal seizure. I'm glad my brother was with me to drag me out of that house because I'd be sitting in a jail cell right now.
luckycat1
on 11/14/07 4:47 am - Cincinnati, OH
sorry for your loss. are you all going to contest the will or notify the police of your supisions? I am a true believer of karma.
Lauren003
on 11/14/07 9:54 pm - , NC
The police do know, just not sure that they can do anything. I just want for someone to go through his finances. He was much to smug and unapologetic for this to have been the first time and I know that he'll swindle someone else once the money runs out. I am also a believer in karma and faith that this event is in God's plan for the betterment of someone.. the jerk, me, my family, someone (or maybe all of us). There's a great teaching system at work and this is a part of it. Onward and upward, as they say.
~ Stylz ~
on 11/15/07 1:55 am - North of Boston, MA
sorry for your loss and your added stresses LuLu, do you have an attny that can contest any of this? It doesnt seem fair that he can do this kind of thing and think he can get away with it! you're in my thoughts!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 11/16/07 8:23 pm
What a tragic thing to happen. Hope you and your family can find the truth. If this man is responsible for his death, lets hope that justice prevails.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views