Stephanie Smiles...smiling some!

jennb40
on 11/12/07 8:21 pm - Nashua, NH
I went to see our very own Stephanie Smiles yesterday. Let me tell you, you have to be wanting to go there to get to her home in upper New Hampshire! Much farther north and she would be in Canada!!!!! But she has a lovely home, however, it gets really cold in the winter and has lots of snow! I was worried about her on Saturday because she didn't sound so very good...BUT yesterday - she looked great and sounded much better. She had been back to the doctor on Monday to have her staples removed and she is looking pretty darn gorgeous!!!! Wish I had her nice new boobs and wingless arms!!!! She is feeling better but she has been in alot of pain. Let's all send her good wishes - I am sure she will be catching up on her reading and posting soon. Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 11/12/07 9:41 pm - North of Boston, MA
glad to hear shes doing a little better! Continuing to send her good vibes, feel better soon Stephanie
RebekaA
on 11/12/07 11:29 pm - Inland Empire, CA
thank you for posting! appreciate the update, I've been thinking about her! You're such a nice friend, I'm sure your visit helped boost her spirits.
Rick A.
on 11/13/07 12:48 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I'm glad you were able to make an in person evaluation and had a good report to make. I'm sure it is painful, but it sounds like her results are going to be tremendous. Thanks for sharing our hugs and best wishes to her. Take care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views