MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 11/8/07 7:14 pm - Nashua, NH
People become really quite remarkable when they start thinking that they can do things. When they believe in themselves they have the first secret of success....Norman Vincent Peale Mr. Peale has been giving us some good advice this week! How remarkable will you be today....will you start thinking that YOU can do things? When you believe in yourself that indeed is the first secret of success. I believe in MARCHers - we have proved to be a quite remarkable group of people. We have believed in ourselves and we have been successful to this point and now we must continue. Some of us have hit our "goal", some of us are not quite there yet, but all of us have a mission - to get to goal or maintain. THINK, BELIEVE, ACT today to make our mission a reality. I want to pat you on the back for doing the right things this week...taking your vitamins, drinking your water, eating your protein and doing a little more exercise. Pull back your shoulders, stick out your chest (if your boobs still stick out and don't flop to your waist - except for Rick) and put a big grin on your face and thank yourself for doing a good job. I just know you have been successful in doing all the right things this past week. Don't discourage if you missed one or two of them along the way this week, rather believe in yourself that you can do the right thing today and all of our tomorrows. Have a wonderful weekend MARCHers - I am off to northern NH on Sunday to visit with our dear "Stephanie Smiles" who had plastic surgery one week ago today. I am going to take her some protein filled chili and some "mama of 3's" apple crisp. I hope she is feeling better by this weekend as I know last weekend was pretty rough on her. So in closing this week....MARCHers - BELIEVE in yourselves. How remarkable will you be today? Hugs to all..Barbara
Rick A.
on 11/9/07 1:45 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thank you for my laugh of the day. You and the rest of the group certainly are remarkable people. I am so happy to be a part of this group. Have a good weekend and give Stephanie a hug from me, but be gentle. Life is great, Rick
RebekaA
on 11/9/07 3:25 am - Inland Empire, CA
thanks for the inspiration! Hope you have a wonderful visit! How fun! and you're so sweet to take her treats! You're such a thoughtful friend! Please let her know she's in my thoughts and I hope she's feeling great soon!
~ Stylz ~
on 11/10/07 1:04 pm - North of Boston, MA
ok Barb, bf read your post today and to help "believe" in maintaining my goal, we bought an early christmas gift a second treadmill Its for his house, there is one here, but its going to be fun walking (hopefully running at some point) together on them during the winter months when we're not walking outside. I've been getting in my vitamins faithfully and every morning when I take my calcium (on your suggestion) you pop into my head! you're suggestion is why I take my calcium when i waited to take them at night, I always forgot Enjoy your visit with Stephanie, tell her I said and shes in my thoughts! we're going to see Nunsense tomorrow in Dracut. hope all is well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views