Flu shot???

jennb40
on 11/8/07 3:34 am - Nashua, NH
How many of you are going to get a flu shot this year? I have never taken one, but wondering about the rest of you. Barbara
RebekaA
on 11/8/07 5:11 am - Inland Empire, CA
We all got one here. I think it helps. (?) If we do get it, we don't seem to get it as bad as others.
luckycat1
on 11/8/07 5:17 am - Cincinnati, OH
I got one last year and every year before but this year I can't get one. When I did get them I never got the flu.
Rick A.
on 11/8/07 6:15 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, I get one every year, got one this year. Rarely get sick. I was looking at my paycheck and I have used 14 hours sick leave this year and none of it was for being sick (doctor's appointment and mom in hospital). I have been very healthy for the last year and a half. Take care, Rick
miminjoey
on 11/8/07 12:10 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I have never gottten one and I have never gotten the flu....I have noplans on getting one this year...although everyone keeps telling me the kids need it...I guess it seems to run rampant through the south???
~ Stylz ~
on 11/10/07 1:06 pm - North of Boston, MA
I've never had one because I heard after you get it, you feel sick. hopefully the flu I had a few weeks ago is it for a few years. i dont get it that often (knock on wood, hoping not to jinx myself )
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views