Question:

chozen V.
on 11/8/07 1:56 am - st louis, MO
How many months out do you stop loosing weight? Does anyone know?
~ Stylz ~
on 11/8/07 1:58 am - North of Boston, MA
I think it depends on the person. People that are trying to stop losing weight should increase their calories. I've added nuts and peanut butter to my diet and its helped me maintain.
chozen V.
on 11/8/07 2:13 am - st louis, MO
Thankyou but i'm not wanting to stop i was wanting to continue but i have stopped loosing weight
~ Stylz ~
on 11/8/07 2:20 am - North of Boston, MA
Theres a lot you can do to get back to losing, first write down your menu and see every bit you've eaten. Are there things you can do without the next day, things that can reduce your calories, are you getting in 70-80 grams of protein per day? watching your carb intake? How bou****er, are you getting in well over 64 oz a day, thats helpful! I'm sure theres many marchers here on our message board that will say the same thing, we have a great family here and honestly I feel its what has helped me get to my goal! We have a daily motivational getting to goal or at goal post that can help get you back on track as well as a post to jot down your daily menu. Maybe all you need is more support and we're here for that!
chozen V.
on 11/8/07 2:42 am - st louis, MO
Thanks again for the info, I think one of my problems is i'm not getting enough protein in so i'm going to go back to having a couple of protein shakes everyday and a couple of protein bars
jannineh99
on 11/8/07 2:22 am - Melrose, MA
My surgery was march 6th 2006 and I have been basically maintaining for about 5-6months sturggling with the last 3-4lbs...but then again I have recently switched around the foods I have been eating and have started losing again...I hope this helps...I know that my body when my body gets bored with what I am eating I stop losing so that is why I switched it around...and now losing again... Jannine 357/161/157
chozen V.
on 11/8/07 2:44 am - st louis, MO
Yes i think i need to change of my foods a little bit maybe that will help also, Thanks for the info
RebekaA
on 11/8/07 5:13 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi, I stopped losing around 16 months. Then when I changed my exercise at 19 months, dropped 7 more pounds!
chozen V.
on 11/8/07 6:30 am - st louis, MO
Congrats on the weight loss and thanks for
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!