WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 11/8/07 1:54 am - North of Boston, MA
The long weekend is almost here not many plans made, but on Sunday we're going to see "Nunsense" the musical, just the girls (mom, sis, aunts, cousins) should be a fun day! Their meal is chicken cordon bleu, since I don't do well with ham or swiss cheese, I asked to change it to vegetarian scampi.. well I called again last night (after worrying about too much GI in the pasta and me "crashing" in the middle of the show) and asked for grilled chicken and veggies... safest bet heres my day so far... drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake breakfast - weight control oatmeal, 2/3c. smart milk, 1 T peanut butter lunch - quinoa, black beans, corn and 4 shrimp medium sf caramel, vanilla spice coffee, x-smart milk (mmm dunkins is so yummy ) dinner - not sure yet snack - maybe cheese and all bran crackers (anyone tried these yet, they're pretty tasty) vitamins - all in water - 2 - 22oz glasses (thanks for the push Barb and Lu Lu) exercise - long walk to dunkins, maybe the bike tonight? hope all is well with everyone
Lauren003
on 11/8/07 8:17 am - , NC
Oh, a family girls night out! That sounds so fun! B - double protein shake S - 2 York peppermint patties L - 1/2 of pork chop/mushroom sauce S - 2 more peppermint patties (Karen, I totally hadn't thought of these til you mentioned them!) D - Oh my goodness, I made the best pot of white bean soup. I really made white beans and rice (like red beans and rice) but left it thin and served it with rice to the family. It had a little bit of heat from red pepper flake, lots of bay leaves, garlic and smokiness from smoked turkey. I think I want some more! I had about a cup of it. S - probably will be white beans/smoked turkey Lots of tea again today though not as much as yesterday. Don't know how much liquid I've had today. Vites - in
~ Stylz ~
on 11/9/07 5:39 am - North of Boston, MA
how do you come up with these recipes girl! that sounds so good! I've been hooked on beans for about 2 months now, can't wait to try it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views