WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 11/7/07 1:59 am - North of Boston, MA
Its hump day all is quiet here at work so I'm going to sneak out again for a second walk. better get them in while we can before the weather changes! I heard snow for the upper NH area... Stephanie I hope you snuggled in your blankets and recooping well! Laura A, I don't think I've seen you around for a few days, hope you're doing ok! heres my day, I didn't have coffee yet so I think thats what threw my day off.. drive to work - Iso Fruit Cantaloupe Protein shake breakfast - 3 crackers with spreadable garlic cheese, 2oz cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup grapes which continued into snack... snack - another oz of cheddar cheese which grazed on into lunch... lunch - healthy grains bagel with 2T pb drive home - medium caramel vanilla spice coffee, x-smart milk snack will be a cheese stick to tie me over til dinner (no more grazing ) dinner - quinoa, beans, corn, shrimp mixture water - 2 - 22oz glasses so far exercise - long walk to dunkins with my co-worker, walk earlier, walk in a few minutes and another long walk to dunkins for my java vitamins - took them all except second calcium, will do that later hope everyones having a good day,
luckycat1
on 11/7/07 3:55 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-scrambled egg with cheese s-protein drink l-protein drink s-? d-fish and veggies water all vits in I really need to drink more water--not sure what is wrong with me.
~ Stylz ~
on 11/8/07 12:35 am - North of Boston, MA
do you not like plain water? have you tried the flavors? I just found Stevia (natural sugar) makes flavors. I bought valencia orange.. not bad hope all is well
luckycat1
on 11/8/07 5:14 am - Cincinnati, OH
I hate it. where can I find stevia at? before surery I used to drink two big 64 oz jus full of plain water. now I hate it, maybe because it takes so long to drink 16 oz. I can'****er load like some people because it makes me sick.
Lauren003
on 11/7/07 8:56 pm - , NC
I had TONS of decaf tea with Splenda/honey yesterday. Had fun mixing up the flavor combinations too! To eat.. B - double Whey Stack shake S - 1 c. chicken chili with beans L - 1/ 2 BBQ sliced pork sandwich with slaw on it S - string cheese and 1/4 c. or so of brownie batter D - 1 c. chicken and veg. soup. Picked out the noodles because of the brownie earlier S - Fruitabu (fruit leather), a slice of fake cheese and a chip with salsa bit it was too salty to eat more
~ Stylz ~
on 11/8/07 12:38 am - North of Boston, MA
mmmmm pork sandwich in north carolina! my sister stops at a place on the way home and brings back pulled pork. Its amazing stuff, I'm jealous we don't have many BBQ joints up here, just WAY too uptight, overworked, overgrouchy massachusetts residents
jannineh99
on 11/8/07 1:31 am - Melrose, MA
Redbones in Somerville has great pulled pork....and great salmon.... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 11/8/07 2:15 am - North of Boston, MA
I haven't been to Redbones, but LOVE Blue Ribbon BBQ! I have the recipe somewhere at home for their pulled pork. I use to make it all the time back in the pre-op days
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views