MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 11/6/07 7:18 pm - Nashua, NH
When you wholeheartedly adopt a 'with all your heart' attitude and go all out with the positive principle, you can do incredible things......Norman Vincent Peale Ahhh Mr. Peale - what words of wisdom you have for us yet again today! Did you know we can do incredible things with a positive attitude - a "with all your heart" attitude? WE CAN! In fact we already did something pretty incredible when we opted to have this surgery. But now - we have a little bit more to go...we have to maintain if we are there....what now? ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE, and PERSEVERANCE, PERSEVERANCE, PERSEVERANCE!!! Do you have the "with all your heart" attitude today? Will you make the right choices today? Will you be positive and upbeat today and make the right decisions? I think we can and will do incredible things today to achieve our goal. Stop right now and fill your glass up with water (or get another bottle of water) and take your vitamins while you are at it! Have only a protein filled lunch - skip the carbs today. Walk down or up a flight of steps - to get your water - or take a nice brisk fall walk at lunch today. Even 2 -15 minute walks today will be good for you. What incredible thing will you do today? Hugs to all....Barbara
Lauren003
on 11/6/07 9:24 pm - , NC
I'm going to spend my day gardening at my childrens school. I've never been an outdoorsy person and really haven't ever wanted to touch dirt. The last two weekends we've been working on beautifying their grounds and I tell you, gardening should be an Olympic sport! I hurt for DAYS afterwards in places where I had no idea muscles lived. I've also been lacking in the liquid department lately so I'm focusing on that today. Already had 3 large mugs of tea and my double protein drink. Will keep drinking and eat sensibly. No grazing today!
jennb40
on 11/7/07 7:25 pm - Nashua, NH
Wow LuLu - you rock! Hope you enjoyed your day gardening...isn't it great to be able to do that and feel like doing it? Keep drinking that liquid! Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 11/7/07 1:51 am - North of Boston, MA
reading your post made me realize I forgot to take my multi vitamin! ((chewing on its orangy bitterness as I type )) I stood outside for a half hour waiting for Trisha Yearwood tickets for mom and her friends, I guess thats not "with all my heart" attitude but its my nice gesture for the day ;) The sun is out so I'm going to enjoy a second walk and hopefully get another one in after I get home. hope all is well, off for my walk!
jennb40
on 11/7/07 7:26 pm - Nashua, NH
Glad you got your vits STYLZ....and what a good daughter to get tickets for her Mom...just know she would have done it for you also I suspect!!!! Barb
Rick A.
on 11/7/07 5:10 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, You are so right, it is all about attitude and perseverance. You are always such a good reminder for me about taking my vitamins. Thank you. Have a great day, Rick
jennb40
on 11/7/07 7:28 pm - Nashua, NH
Glad you are getting your vitamins in Brother Rick! Good for you! It has been a wild couple of weeks getting adjusted to my new job...BUT I love it! I can't believe at 57 years old I am starting another job! But I am going to 62 and then will turn it over to the younger kids. I just thank GOD I have the energy and desire to work everyday and feel like it and now love this new job! As you say....LIFE IS GOOD!!! Take your vitamins tomorrow! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views