MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 11/5/07 7:37 pm - Nashua, NH
Those who are fired with an enthusiastic idea and who allow it to take hold and dominate their thoughts find that new worlds open for them. As long as enthusiasm holds out, so will new opportunities......Norman Vincent Peale What new world do you want today? I KNOW....JUST TO GET TO GOAL!!!! Or...maybe just to STAY AT GOAL! Let's get fired up and be enthusiastic about the opportunity we have to get to goal and maintain at goal. Remember the excitement we had in the weeks before surgery....remember the dreams....even the apprehension??? Weren't you enthusiastic then - knowing in just a few days you would have a life-saving operation that would bring you to good health and a smaller person? Well, let's get some of that enthusiasm back today. As Mr. Peale says, "as long as enthusiasm holds out, so will new opportunities". Every day is a new opportunity to work towards goal and to maintain at goal. Let's all make the right decisions today...get in your extra glass of water, eat more protein and less carbs, be sure and take those nasty (but life saving) vitamins and get in just a bit more exercise. Get fired up with enthusiasm today so you will have the opportunity to get to goal and maintain if you are at goal. What will you do to get "FIRED UP" today....???? Hugs to all....Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 11/5/07 9:46 pm - North of Boston, MA
morning (again) ;) My goal today is to watch those simple carbs and eat more protein! I dont know why I feel like one of those people who know what to do, but slack too much when doing it! my new addiction sugar free mini york peppermint patties! put them in the freezer and they're heavenly! worst of all they taste just like the real thing on a motivating note... I met a pre-op about 10 months ago, she was having surgery in Feb 07 and was having the jitters we all did before surgery. At 38 years old, she had bad foot problems, sleep apnea, diabetes, 3 young kids and wanted to change her life for her family. Not only has she lost over 100 lbs, her foot problems, sleep apnea and diabetes are gone! She feels great and is happy she had surgery yay Kristine
Rick A.
on 11/6/07 12:14 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thanks for the reminder that it's time to rekindle the fire. I appreciate the motivation. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views