WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 11/5/07 2:33 am - North of Boston, MA
morning full of meetings, not fun at all! Back at my desk thinking about comfort foods. its a chilly day here nothing would be better than a cup of yummy soup. When I was typing that this happened a deli down the street has cream of chicken soup, pre-op days I would go almost every monday for a bowl! Its as thick as chicken pot pie mmmm I want it now! lol heres my day drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake medium caramel coffee, xsmart milk breakfast - 2 apple protein muffins snack - 2 banana cookies with 1T peanut butter lunch - cream of chicken soup dinner - shrimp, quinoa, black beans and corn combination vitamins - got them in exercise - short walk to dunkins, cant warm the bones up today, too chilly to walk water - 1 - 32oz bottle so far hows it going for you today, let us know!
RebekaA
on 11/5/07 6:17 am - Inland Empire, CA
having a good month so far, have not been hungry in a few weeks, I'm enjoying it while it lasts! 7am protein coffee 9am 1/4 cheese omelet w/avocado 12p 2oz beef (while cooking) 2pm 1/2 cup Fage yogurt w/berries & granola 2oz cheese 6pm 1 cup Beef Stew 8pm 1/2 cup sugar snap peas w/ ranch vits done water 3 bottles so far, 3 more to go exer: off it for a while =(
~ Stylz ~
on 11/5/07 9:32 pm - North of Boston, MA
I've heard so much about Fage lately, how is it? do you sweeten it with anything or its sweet enough? I heard it has plenty of protein in it!
RebekaA
on 11/5/07 11:46 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I LOVE Fage!!! (Pronounced Fah-yeh) It's thick like sour cream, very satisfying and filling. Sometimes it's lunch for me. You definitely have to sweeten it. I put Equal in mine. I will add berries, granola, SF syrups, cranberries etc to mine (not all at once lol) it's hard to find, out here i get it at either Trader Joe's or Henry's market. It does have some sugar in it, (but it's not sweet.) they have both 2% fat, and 0% fat, both are delicious, I can't tell the difference. here's the label info on the 0% fat one: 5oz = cals 80 fat 0 carb 6gm protein 13 gm sugar 6gm did i tell you I finally found Shiratake noodles? Ummmm, Ithink I'll stick with whole wheat noodles! lol. they were just ok and not as nutritious as i expected! have a great day!
~ Stylz ~
on 11/6/07 1:00 am - North of Boston, MA
did you rinse the noodles?? I rinse them for about 5 minutes in the collandar because they smell kinda nasty. I think they taste like ramen noodles.. almost the same consistency, but yes, a lot of people aren't big fans of them. I've been hooked on lomein noodles for a while now. The ones I buy have a lot of protein and aren't made with a lot of fillers, I use them for everything including with tomato sauce I'll have to look for fage yogurt. I heard it was hard to find here too, 13 grams of protein is good!! hope all is well, its pouring here, great day for ducks and fish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views