Walk across America campaign...

jennb40
on 11/4/07 7:30 pm - Nashua, NH
Well it seems most of us want to continue our journey across America. Thank you STYLZ for keeping us motivated by showing us the places we have seen along the way. Jannine would like to offer a small prize to the MARCHer who logs the most miles in November and I will send out my small prize to the MARCHer who logged the most miles in October. If everybody will calculate your mileage for October and let me know, I will promptly send the winner my small prize. I want to hear from everybody who participated...I want to thank you each and everyone and I want us all to continue on towards getting out to California. Please post here your miles for last week and your miles in October. Let's keep walking MARCHers. Don't forget STYLZ posted the chart for other activity and the mileage calculation, so if you are not walking, use her chart to calculate your miles daily. Hugs to all....Barbara
jennb40
on 11/4/07 7:34 pm - Nashua, NH
Don't actually post your miles here....I will wait for STYLZ to put the roll call post out for miles walked. Thanks, Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 11/4/07 9:26 pm - North of Boston, MA
morning Barb Marchers can post their miles here! I got tied up yesterday with the Pats game at BF's brothers house and didn't get in til late. I tracked a lot of miles last week with Halloween night (I have a list at home of everyones miles for each week if people forgot). Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday, we were stuck at work til 4:30 with student ID's how was lunch, was he surprised?
jennb40
on 11/5/07 12:13 am - Nashua, NH
I had 111 miles for October and 21 miles from Nov 1 thru November 5. Saturday was fun....hubby was really surprised! I talked to Stephanie on Saturday and she was in some pain, but mostly sleeping. Barb
miminjoey
on 11/5/07 8:57 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I have no clue what i walked for Oct..know it wasn't much...last week I walked 8 miles to finish oct...and then I walked 5 for friday and 6 for sat...didn't do any extra walking on sunday ( so 11 for Nov so far)
jannineh99
on 11/5/07 8:24 pm - Melrose, MA
Hey Stylz...I walked 40 miles for the last of the October.... Jannine
layddi
on 11/5/07 12:36 am - Pico Rivera, CA
October was a soso" month for me, I got me pedometer, I learned how to read it, I was starting to get all into it, "And I lost it at Albertsons!." Needless to say, "I love that little thing," so I ordered another one and it just arrived Friday. If it's ok with you guys I'd like to start fresh for Novemeber.
Rick A.
on 11/5/07 5:26 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi, My October miles were 151.5 It was a great month to get out and walk. I look forward to our continued walk across the country. I don't promise that I can keep up the pace with the time change and also shift change at work, but I'll keep putting along. Have a great day, Rick.
~ Stylz ~
on 11/5/07 9:47 pm - North of Boston, MA
Rick, Don't forget to post your miles for last week
Rick A.
on 11/6/07 12:19 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi, A bit of a slacker for last week. I walked 16 miles for the tail end of the month. I figure if I stay on task that I can reach my goal of walking 2000 miles by the end of the year since I started keeping track 15 months ago. I have about 225 miles to go. We'll see. Have a great day, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views