MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 11/4/07 7:25 pm - Nashua, NH
We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons......Jim Rohn Which pain do you want? The pain of discipline...the one where we use the tools we have been given to achieve our goal? We need to continue on to our journey to goal. Yes we had a little pain when we had the surgery and then we coasted for many months while the pounds melted off. Now me must have a bit of pain of discipline...it is easier to eat more, eat the wrong things, not follow the rules. BUT......the consequences of not following the rules are..... THE PAIN OF REGRET....regret we are not following the rules, not using our tool for which it was designed, the pain of regret of possibly GAINING weight and not continuing to loose. MARCHers - we have come to far not to get to the finish line. Please do it for yourself today - eat the protein, take your vitamins, drink your water and exercise. And yes the difference is discipline weighs ounces (maybe in slow ounces lost) but regret can weigh tons....250, 300, 350, 400 even more pounds. We don't want regret because we want success. What discipline will pain you today to keep you on track? Hugs to all...Barbara
luckycat1
on 11/4/07 10:29 pm - Cincinnati, OH
drinking water--plain water I hate it but I can tell when I do not drink enough. have you started your new job yet?
~ Stylz ~
on 11/5/07 3:30 am - North of Boston, MA
I feel like I'm one of those judicial scales when it comes to your post! For the most part, my week consists of almost all discipline, come the weekend and its nothing but regret! Eating the wrong foods, not enough protein, too much junk, forgetting the vitamins, maybe a second coffee instead of extra water... I'm a mess! I find days of discipline eventful with the exception of eating too darn fast! What is the rush? Why do I want to scoff food down like I've never seen it before, knowing the faster I eat, the more full and blahh I feel... even while typing this, I did it now feel like uggh when will I learn! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views