anyone still puking?

miminjoey
on 11/4/07 1:02 am - Fort Bragg, NC
is anyone else out there still puking? i ate a few bites of pancakes for breakfast, had a cup of coffee and about an hour later was puking my guts up...I still can not do milk products, have to watch how much sugar i take in (think that was the problem..the syrup) I can't do rice or pasta. I do not puke everyday like I once did but I do puke at least a few times a week.
~ Stylz ~
on 11/4/07 5:50 am - North of Boston, MA
I dont know how I feel after too much sugar because I'm still not having sugar, but if I eat too much of something sometimes I feel sick. One night we had monkey bread (biscuits with cinnamon sugar (splenda)) and I dipped them in sf maple syrup. they were good, but not long after I felt like I was going to get sick.. It happens more when I eat too fast, which I seem to be doing way too often! Did you have your coffee with the pancakes? I've heard some people feel sick if they eat and drink together, maybe thats the case?
luckycat1
on 11/4/07 7:20 am - Cincinnati, OH
can you please share your monkey bread recipe?
~ Stylz ~
on 11/5/07 3:40 am - North of Boston, MA
ok this is something that is on the "regret" portion of Barbara's post today lol its far from a healthy snack by any means, but very good!! 2 cans buttermilk canned refrigerated biscuits 1 cup splenda 3/4 stick butter 1 tbsp. cinnamon Quarter biscuits and shake them (8 at a time) in a bag with 2/3c splenda and cinnamon. Put biscuits in well greased angel food cake or Bundt pan. Bring remaining 1/3 cup splenda and butter to a boil, and pour over biscuit pieces. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove from pan immediately, serve when cool.
Lauren003
on 11/4/07 6:55 am - , NC
Unfortunately I can eat just about anything. Wait, except for fried food. Ack. I made the mistake once of eating a tortilla with a little butter on it about a month ago and it made me wretch though. Maybe it's the density/stickiness of it once it's been chewed? Is it just stuff with that tackiness that makes you puke or seemingly innocent things as well?
luckycat1
on 11/4/07 7:16 am - Cincinnati, OH
I still do. sometimes I know why--eat too fast, not chewing food or eating that last bite. but then then I will throw up for no reason. last week I ate two bites of chili and then bam. I can do a little pasta, I have not tried rice.
jennb40
on 11/4/07 8:58 am - Nashua, NH
I still get the foamies and sometimes puke - mostly if I eat too fast or don't chew up enough. What makes us eat like someone is going to grab it away from us? Beats me - but I do it sometimes. I guess I am glad I do because it makes me stop and think about what I am doing....Barbara
Rick A.
on 11/4/07 11:55 am - Far Northern, CA
Hi all, I have never thrown up since surgery. I can tell you there have been plenty of times I wished I could vomit. I just either feel sort of bad or my pouch hurts real bad. The last time was when I had one and a half bread sticks stuffed with cheese. Big mistake. I hurst so bad until it passed. I hope I am learning, but sometimes I wonder if I am. Life is great, most of the time. Rick
Beckers
on 11/6/07 9:42 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Like Rick said, I've also never puked since surgery. But I've been so miserably sick a few times that I TRIED to puke to relieve the pain and I couldn't! Its like my "puker" got lanced when I had this surgery Last time I got sick was a frozen "Calzone" pocket (new Hot Pocket product). I didn't eat the whole thing, only abouf half... and a couple hours later I was sick. Usually I get sick right away but that time it took me a while to react to it... I still don't eat rice, but I can eat some pasta in moderation. I still avoid sugar, but I'm fine with dairy/milk products.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views