Home

Stephanie Smiles
on 11/2/07 11:37 pm - My Town, NH
Hi everyone. Thank you for your well wishes. I was home last night by 5:00 p.m. The surgeon said he was very pleased with the results. I can't see any of them so I'll have to be patient and wait until Monday when the drains come out. I will say one thing...OUCH! The pain is pretty intense. Thank goodness for strong drugs. Percocet is my friend! Thanks again for all of the good thoughts. I could feel them yesterday! I'll put in a detailed post in my profile once I can sit at the computer for longer than five minutes at a time. Hugs, Stephanie
BelindaOBX
on 11/3/07 8:03 am - Mount Gilead, NC
I'm glad all went well. You will feel better soon. Happy Healing!!! Belinda
Lauren003
on 11/3/07 9:23 am - , NC
WOOHOO!! I know you feel like crap now but you're going to feel so good later! Awesome Stephanie!
Rick A.
on 11/3/07 11:25 am - Far Northern, CA
Stephanie, I am so glad you are home and doing as well as expected. Thank you for letting us know you are okay. It will get better each day. Rest as much as you can. Take care, Rick
RebekaA
on 11/3/07 1:09 pm - Inland Empire, CA
I'm glad everything went well and you are in the comfort of your own home! Remember to take it easy!!!! Don't push yourself AT ALL! take care of yourself, R
jannineh99
on 11/3/07 11:03 pm - Melrose, MA
Welcome home...you will be in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery... Jannine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views