Questions that just need asking

Rick A.
on 11/1/07 2:44 pm - Far Northern, CA
** How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice? ** If you want a happy and healthy horse do you have to have a stable environment? ** If it weren't for 50 percent of the people would the other 50 percent be everybody? ** Is it true that God made you a unique individual .... just like everyone else? ** Is time really just God's way of keeping everything from happening at once? ** If they call them beer nuts because you eat them with beer, why do they call them peanuts? ** if you want more bubbles in your bath you add water, if you want to wash the bubbles down the draing you spray water on them. How do they know which is for which? Add you quandries? Have a great weekend Life is great, Rick
Stephanie Smiles
on 11/1/07 7:37 pm - My Town, NH
Thanks for the morning smiles, Rick. Those bubbles are incredibly smart! Happy Friday! Hugs, Stephanie
Rick A.
on 11/2/07 1:12 am - Far Northern, CA
Stephanie, Good luck with your transformation today. You will look mah va less when you are done. Take care, Rick
jennb40
on 11/1/07 11:20 pm - Nashua, NH
In keeping with the peanut butter post.... If you mix butter with peanuts...do you get peanut butter????? Barb
Rick A.
on 11/2/07 1:13 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, It's great to see you popping in. I hope everything is going good with your new job. Looking forward to hearing from you next week. Have a great weekend. Rick
Lauren003
on 11/2/07 12:36 am - , NC
You're so nuts!
Rick A.
on 11/2/07 1:14 am - Far Northern, CA
Yep!!
RebekaA
on 11/2/07 3:04 am - Inland Empire, CA
Those are great! here's one: How come you can use the same breath to both cool your soup--and warm your hands?
Laura A.
on 11/2/07 9:20 am - Manteca, CA
Thanks for the smiles today.....we all need them from time to time. I plan to take your advice....and I'll have a great weekend!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views