I'm off!

Stephanie Smiles
on 11/1/07 7:40 pm - My Town, NH
Yup, it's that time. I am headed to the hospital shortly for plastic surgery (breast reduction and bracioplasty - bat wing removal!). I'm hopeful that the procedures go well, that the pain is bearable, and that I am pleased with the results. If all goes well, I won't even spend the night in the hospital and I'll be home sometime this evening. I'll definitely be MIA for a few days but I'll check in when I can. Take care of yourselves and each other! Hugs, Stephanie
BelindaOBX
on 11/1/07 9:14 pm - Mount Gilead, NC
good luck!!! Let us know how every thing goes. Belinda
~ Stylz ~
on 11/1/07 11:31 pm - North of Boston, MA
you're in my thoughts Stephanie!!
Lauren003
on 11/2/07 12:02 am - , NC
Lucky duck! Drop on in to let us know how it went!
RebekaA
on 11/2/07 3:02 am - Inland Empire, CA
I was just thinking about you yday! Wow, how great you might come home same day! I'm sure you will be thrilled with the results! I will cross my fingers for you pain wise! I wish you all the best!!! You'll be in my thoughts all day!
jennb40
on 11/2/07 3:32 am - Nashua, NH
Best of luck to you Stephanie - my prayers and good wishes are going your way! I will hopefully see you next Sunday when I will bring some protein filled chili and Mama of 3's apple crisp! Take care and hugs to you...Barbara
Laura A.
on 11/2/07 9:15 am - Manteca, CA
I have been thinking of you all day.....I'm sure things have gone smoothly for you and I'll be waiting to hear the update. Take care and rest. Much love and healing thoughts coming your way....
miminjoey
on 11/3/07 12:22 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Best of luck to you!! besure yo post as soon as you are able so we know all went well!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views