WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 11/1/07 2:54 am - North of Boston, MA
I accomplished my walking goal yesterday I wanted to get in 10 miles of walking since I had a few walks during the day and was going out with my God Children at night... Well, when I got home I had to look twice at the pedometer... 11.5 miles for the day woo hoo I feel great and think back to what I use to do as a pre-op for exercise... Did I walk that much in a week compared to a day? Why did I allow myself to deterorate at such an early age? Why did I drive around the parking lots for extra minutes waiting for a close spot to the door instead of parking further away and walking, and my lowest of low... Actually printing an application for a handicap plaque because of my foot problems (heel spurs, brascitus and plantar faciatis in both feet) instead of wanting to lose weight, I, in my mid 20's was going to ask the doctor for a handicap plaque to park even closer to the door!! It makes me mad (and sad) to see what I did to myself. I've come a long way (we all have) and now I make it a point to take the stairs instead of the elevator or escallator and MAKE myself park further away so I can get the extra exercise. I never want to be the shell of the person I once was again! my day is out of whack. I thought I had enough water bottles in the fridge for shakes, but I didn't. Instead I grabbed for banana cookies to eat while driving to work, they're actually not bad! Its an adapted fat smash recipe made with oatmeal, bananas, spices and an egg white. Add a little peanut butter dollop on it for some extra protein and its a great snack! heres my day drive to work - 4 banana cookies medium sf coconut coffee, x-smart milk brunch(?) 11ish I had Jannine's creamy chicken snack - 4 banana cookies with 2T peanut butter (I'm SOOOOOOO hooked on peanut butter lately, I can't stop ) dinner - lo mein noodles with chicken, Chinese marinade and veggies snack - pear with the rest of the gorgonzola cheese vitamins - all in water - bad... only 1 - 22oz glass so far exercise - short walk to dunkins, 2 mile walk at lunch not very interesting, but it is what it is... hows everyone doing today? let us know!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views