WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 3:50 am - North of Boston, MA
I don't know what was up yesterday, but I couldn't stop eating!! On top of my menu from yesterday, I ate 1/2 a breat grains bagel and around 10 I ate about 1/2 c. of lo mein noodles with butter and garlic powder. Was it in my head or was I truely hungry? This past weekend, our clinic held a re-treat, there was about 50 "determined" people there (I call them determined since it was a cold rainy day, early morning event so it took a lot to get out of bed ) It was nice meeting new and seasoned post-ops. A few of the regulars were there as well as a lot of new faces I haven't seen before. We had 3 seminars one on nutrition, one on the psychological aspect and one general discussion on being a post-op. I learned a lot and have some information I'll be sure to post soon! I think because I ate so much yesterday, my stomach just wasn't hungry today.. I wasn't hungry for breakfast and ate oatmeal around lunch mostly because I couldn't warm up and they always say oatmeal helps so I gave it a shot heres my day so far drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake lunch - weight control oatmeal, 2/3c. smart milk and 1 T peanut butter Dinner - shrimp lo mein snack - pear and gorgonzola cheese vitamins - all in but 1 calcium water - 2 - 22oz glasses so far exercise - long walk to dunkins, yoga class tonight! hope all is well with everyone!
luckycat1
on 10/30/07 3:59 am - Cincinnati, OH
b- one slice of bacon and two bites of an egg (over/easy) l-turkey polish sausage with green beans s-protein bar d-?????? vits all in except calcium water I tried to look at your pictures but I think you have your pofile locked to friends only
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 4:19 am - North of Boston, MA
then be my friend I'll send you a request. I have it set that way because there are a lot of nosey, gossipy people at work who don't know I had surgery... ps - I didn't know they made turkey polish kielbasa! how is it?
luckycat1
on 10/30/07 11:16 am - Cincinnati, OH
it tastes pretty good but it is a little salty.
RebekaA
on 10/30/07 12:16 pm - Inland Empire, CA
that sounds like a great seminar, glad you got some good info! I'd love to hear it if you felt like posting some. Our aftercare out here is pretty lame. we were lucky to find a nearby support group of another dr's that they are nice enough to let myself and dh crash sometimes. B: protein coffee S: 2oz beef jerky, 1/2 apple L: 1 chicken thigh S: 1/2 cup FAge yogurt w/berries D: 2 eggs scrambled with salsa on tortilla exer: 30 min elliptical! YAY, first day back to gym water 70oz so far vits done
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views