What do MARCHers want to do about walking?

jennb40
on 10/30/07 3:39 am - Nashua, NH
Tomorrow is October 31 - the end of our original plan to walk across America. I need a vote from you that are walking as to what you want to do. Here are the choices: 1. Determine a winner for my small prize for the October walking but keep walking until we get across America. 2. Keep walking until we get all the way to California - hopefully by the end of the year and then award the prize. 3. Stop keeping track of walking and just go with the plan for October. If you haven't been walking since the first of October and we continue on across America, we welcome all participation starting now! After we get everybody's vote - we will give you the outcome. Please respond and let me know what you want and the majority wins. I personally would like Option 2. How about you?
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/30/07 3:45 am - My Town, NH
I vote 2 as well!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 3:51 am - North of Boston, MA
2 for me as well!
Rick A.
on 10/30/07 4:42 am - Far Northern, CA
I vote for # 2, Hope the new job is going great. Rick
layddi
on 10/30/07 4:47 am - Pico Rivera, CA
Put me down for #2.
jannineh99
on 10/30/07 5:53 am - Melrose, MA
I have another option...number one with a twist...Determine a winner for my small prize for the October walking but keep walking until we get across America, and then for each month until we reach our goal...I will volunteer to do a small prize for the one with the most miles logged in November... Jannine
Laura A.
on 10/30/07 8:01 am - Manteca, CA
I vote #2 too.... Thanks so much Barbara and Stylz for doing all the work with this.....I'm having fun seeing where we end up each week and then "visiting" the sites.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views