ROLL CALL: WALKERS WEEK 4

Stephanie Smiles
on 10/30/07 12:56 am - My Town, NH
Whoo hooo SOX!!! I walked 35.5 miles last week. I'm ready to head out of Chi-Town! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 2:40 am - North of Boston, MA
me too, where we headed?? great miles for the week girl! I left a message for Barb to see how her first week is going. Shes right at Govt. Center so it must be crazy down there!
jennb40
on 10/30/07 3:34 am - Nashua, NH
Hey girlfriend...I have 27 miles for last week. Will make a post now about walking. Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 3:52 am - North of Boston, MA
sounds good! I left you a voicemail on your cell, wanted to check in and see how the new jobs going. make sure to give us an update we miss ya!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 4:33 am - North of Boston, MA
Emile pm'ed me with his walking totals, hes been a busy person the past few weeks and on top of that had the flu (hope you're feeling better!) Heres his miles week 2 -9 week 3 - 5 I'll add them on to this week's total!
Laura A.
on 10/30/07 6:53 am - Manteca, CA
Hi All, Not the best of walking for me this week.....these darn chemo treatments are getting in my way!!!. I'll sure be glad when it's over. Although this week I have felt a little better because I've been getting Neupogen injections every day to help with the blood counts. I only had 15.25 miles on my pedometer this week. My good news is I'm going to celebrate Thanksgiving in Hawaii with my kids Kathleen and Austin. My oncologist has given me the OK to travel as long as I'm careful to stay away from germs and sick poeple. I leave on the 20th. I'm really looking forward to the trip.....but hoping I don't scare them with my appearance.....I look very different than I did in August when they left for school. They of course have seen me with no hair....but now I have no eyebrows or eyelashes!!!! (If I still had all my weight....I'd make an excellent Uncle Fester tomorrow night!!! hahaha) In the end this expierence will be a distant memory as I go on to lead a VERY healthy long life!!!!! Happy walking everyone....
Rick A.
on 10/30/07 9:32 am - Far Northern, CA
Laura, Thank you for sharing your courage and humor with us. I am so glad you have a trip to look forward to. It will be so good for you to see your kids. Take care, Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views