ROLL CALL: WALKERS WEEK 4

~ Stylz ~
on 10/29/07 12:29 am - North of Boston, MA
Sorry! Falling behind, the Sox won last night BF is so excited!!! We were up til 3 watching highlights and interviews. Tomorrow is the parade, but if its going to be less than 50 degrees like today (28 this morning when my car started )... he can go with his brother and nephews! lol Ok so its week 4 and it was a little rainy on and off this week in New England, but I got some great miles in at the beginning of the week. Post your weekly miles and we'll get a movin out of the Chicago area have a great week everyone!
Rick A.
on 10/29/07 1:21 am - Far Northern, CA
Hello all, I had a great weekend at the ocean. We walked the beaches and collected driftwood, rocks and sea shells. Best of all we had a nice time with old friends. I logged a total of 33.5 miles for the week. I'm curious to see where we end up this week. Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 10/29/07 11:44 pm - North of Boston, MA
Sounds beautiful Rick! I miss the ocean already its been a chilly week here (30 in the am, 50 mid day, back to cold at night).. can't wait for summer to return!
jannineh99
on 10/29/07 4:53 am - Melrose, MA
Ok first off WAHOOOOOO Red Sox....ok.....I did some good miles this week...so far I have logged in 42.00 miles...are we gonna log miles again on Wednesday or go thru until Sunday....In my opinion...we should keep this going until we reach California...or at least for another month.....but that is my opinion...lol....I was adding up my personal miles an it is a great thing to see the numbers in the hundreds...considering prior to surgery I never left my computer chair...it is a good feeling.... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 2:15 am - North of Boston, MA
BF is sooooooooo excited too! I guess im a Sox fan by association, I'm really a Mets fan but happy for the Sox! Hes there today with his brother and nephews watching the parade and went to the clubhouse store after work yesterday to get some hats and got to see Ortiz walking around with the WS trophy after they arrived. Boy was he happy!! We'll log again for total miles on Sunday. Rick and I agree with you, lets keep walking til we get to Cali no matter how long it takes!!! We'll keep the invitation open every week to people who want to add their miles, hopefully it keeps everyones incentive up and we arrive at Rebeka's in no time congrats on your personal miles, such a great accomplishment!
miminjoey
on 10/29/07 1:17 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
lets see monday it rained...nothing, tuesday it rained...nothing, wed it rained...went dancing from 7 to midnight, Thursday it rained...walked in the mall 6 miles, Friday it rained but walked 2 miles, Saturday no rain went dancing from 8 to midnight...Sunday walked 2 miles...for a grand total of 10 miles and 9 hours of dancing Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 2:32 am - North of Boston, MA
rain, rain, rain... doesn't it know we have places to go, people to see??? look at you dancing away.. you go girl!!! according to the chart 1 hour of dancing is 3 miles, so 9 hours of dancing is equivelant to 27 miles plus 10 walking miles = 37 miles for you this week!! yay Mimi heres the list again if anyone wants to see it Aerobics (moderate intensity) 30 minutes = 1 mile Bowling, 30 minutes = 1 mile Boxing, 10 minutes = 1 mile Basketball, 60 minutes = 2 miles Climbing Stairs, 15 minutes - 1 mile Cycling/Mountain Biking (13 mph) 6 miles = 2 mile Dancing, moderate to rapid 20 minutes = 1 mile Eliptical Machine, 10 minutes = 1 mile Frisbee, 30 minutes = 1 mile Garden, digging 30 minutes = 2.5 miles Garden, push mowing 30 minutes = 2.25 miles Garden, raking 30 minutes = 1 mile Garden, planting 30 minutes = 1.5 miles Golf, 9 holes = 1 mile House Cleaning, 20 minutes = 1 mile Jumping Rope, 10 minutes = 1 mile Mowing Lawn, 20 minutes = 1 mile Racketball, 60 minutes = 3 miles Roller Blading 15 minutes = 1 mile Running (5.5 mph) 1 mile = 1 mile Spinning 30 minutes = 2 miles Stairmaster (moderate intensity) 15 minutes = 1 mile Soccer, 60 minutes = 3 miles Swimming 10 minutes = 1 mile Tennis, 60 minutes = 2 miles Volleyball, 60 minutes = 1 mile Walking, stroll (2 mph) 30 minutes = 1 mile Walking, typical pace (3 mph) 30 minutes = 1.5 miles Walking, brisk (4 mph) 30 minutes = 2 miles Weightlifting, 60 minutes = 1 mile
~ Stylz ~
on 11/27/07 11:21 pm - North of Boston, MA
bump
layddi
on 10/30/07 12:05 am - Pico Rivera, CA
Sorry I'm late, but barely getting the hang of this. I made it to 33.2 miles.
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 2:34 am - North of Boston, MA
good to see you Di De, great miles!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!