WDYET?? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 10/29/07 2:15 am - North of Boston, MA
Very chilly morning here in Mass, but to Sox fans 28degrees feels like 98! Congrats to the Sox fans out there, BF was soooooooo excited last night. We were up til 3 watching highlights and catching game interviews. The coffee was extra strong today and much needed! Its warmed up a little (suppose to reach 50 ) I brought my puffy jacket so I wouldn't have an excuse as to why I couldn't walk! We took a very brisk walk to DD this morning and walked again at 11:15 for 45 min (2 miles ) heres my day so far drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe protein shake (realized I'm almost at 1/2, time to experiment with new proteins since the company no longer exists). medium french vanilla hot coffee, x-smart milk, 2 splenda breakfast - 2 apple protein muffins lunch - jannine's shredded chicken (eating it now, yummmm) dinner - lo mein noodles with shrimp and chinese type sauce snack - pear with gorgonzola cheese (thanks for the idea Rebeka, I would have never tried it) water - 2 - 22oz glasses so far.. too chilly to drink vitamins - all but 1 calcium that I'll have after my chicken exercise - walk at lunch and walk to dunkins. BF and I are going to sports authority this week. Anyone looking for a treadmill might want to check it out, they're running clearance on ProForm treadmills I saw a $1000 treadmill for $450 and a few other ones around the same price (they have cheaper ones, but we were looking for the fold up, inclinable one). hope everyones doing well, people in Cali staying safe, people on the East Coast staying warm and people in the North and South havin fun at what you're doin!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/29/07 4:23 am - North of Boston, MA
just finished posting my pictures on my profile in case anyone wants to check them out
RebekaA
on 10/29/07 9:48 am - Inland Empire, CA
Your pics are awesome! You look great in a miniskirt! The fires have died down out here. The air is getting somewhat back to normal. There was so much loss, it's sad--well except for those Malibu people (celebrities), I swear Malibu burns EVERY stinkin year! and they just keep rebuilding--on our "little people" tax dollars no less! B: protein coffee S: protein bar L: 3 oz pork chop D: maybe 3oz shrimp or a shake, still not too hungry after flu. vits done water only 40oz so far exer none, hopefully start again tmw!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 4:06 am - North of Boston, MA
thanks girl! I printed the picture and posted it by my home computer.. great confidence booster posting the shrimp recipe for ya in a min
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/30/07 1:01 am - My Town, NH
You look GREAT!!! But I knew that as I was lucky enough to see you in person recently! Drive to work: 2 Babybel cheese rounds Breakfast: banana (I didn't have time...meetings all morning!) Lunch: leftover turkey sweet-potato shepherd's pie Snack: lite applesauce cup and SF pudding cup Dinner: hamburger patty wrapped in lettuce with onion and pickles Snack: 2 windmill cookies Water: 60 ounces Vitamins: all in Exercise: walked 3 miles with hubby Have a great week! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 10/30/07 4:08 am - North of Boston, MA
thanks for the compliment! can't wait to see you again!! great walk with dh, I'm going to make your shepherd's pie again. I have the ingredients to do it, just been slacking! Need to do something with those sweet potatoes on the counter instead of making sweet potato fries like I did over the weekend
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/30/07 5:12 am - My Town, NH
I made it for my family last weekend. They loved it. It was scrumptious. Sweet potato fries are also yummy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views