WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

RebekaA
on 10/26/07 6:18 am - Inland Empire, CA
your outfit sounds so cute! you need to post pics! i'm such a dress girl too! it's nice to be able to wear them again! Be careful of those martini's! You know how they are! lol! Have you ever tried a "Chocolate Cake" shot? It's Lemon Vodka, Frangelico and a lemon slice dipped in sugar (you can leave out sugar) It's SO goood. I"m stuck on them, they're a shot, but as big as a drink! I'm so freakin sick with the flu and my back!! have been on liquids for most of the week. i'm just trying to make it to the wkend! Upside is--I actually saw 138 on the scale this week! Never thought I'd see 130's again! Let's see if I can KEEP it there! B: coffee w/ milk L: 1/2 Quizno's Steak Salad S: apple D: probably chicken noodle soup water 4 btls to go! eeek vits done exer no
~ Stylz ~
on 10/29/07 12:56 am - North of Boston, MA
I can picture you being a dress girl! I want to wear them more often than I do, maybe when the spring and summer are here I'll have even more confidence and will wear them all the time.. little shorter than my ankle too? not at the top of the thigh, but a little skin might be ok I still dont do sugar which limits my martini drinks (probably a good thing right ) liqueurs are made with sugar, if I had one I'd probably be on the floor halved in pain and that wouldn't be a good look! LOL Congrats on getting to 138, what number do you want to see? I didn't stop til I saw my magical number, now that I saw it.. I'm ok going up and down as long as its not far away!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 10/26/07 7:38 am
http://www.fitday.com/webfit/publicjournals.html?owner=MrsKaradas This weekend I am starting the 5 day pouch test diet, so Saturday and Sunday will be 4 protein shakes and 6 jello's plus 3 liters of flavored water on each day and the vitamins and supplements. Maybe an extra shake if I get hungry. Have a good weekend all! www.5daypouchtest.com.
jannineh99
on 10/26/07 8:11 am - Melrose, MA
Ok not been a productive eating day today...so here it is: wake up 16 oz of Crystal Light Breakfast: Zone Perfect Strawberry Bar Lunch: Pumpkin Muffin Snack: Med Iced Coffee from DD with splenda and cream Supper: 1 soft taco and about 2 bites of a second one but that was it.. with Stylz shreaded beef cheese, lettuce and salsa with sour cream and before bed probably another Zone Perfect bar or a protein drink. I went to the gym today from 10-1 and did 30 min on the treadmill, 35 min on the rowing machine, 25 min on the stationary bike, and then walked 1/2 mile on the track at the YMCA. and then went out looking for my costume for Halloween.. Hope everyone has a great night. Jannine 357/163/157
~ Stylz ~
on 10/29/07 1:01 am - North of Boston, MA
look at that work out! nice job! I made more shredded chicken this weekend and ate my muffins at 9, but keep thinking... is it lunchtime yet?? i want my shredded chicken lol
RebekaA
on 10/28/07 12:50 pm - Inland Empire, CA
PS. post or send that recipe! sounds good!
~ Stylz ~
on 10/29/07 1:03 am - North of Boston, MA
I left it at home, I'll post it when I'm there
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!