MARCHers going to goal!!!!

jennb40
on 10/24/07 8:21 pm - Nashua, NH
The "how" thinker gets problems solved effectively because he wastes no time with futile "ifs" but goes right to work on the creative "how." ......Norman Vincent Peale If - I could just have another snack size Halloween candy today, I would eat better tomorrow. If - I don't take my vitamins today - well, I will get them in tomorrow. If - I don't drink very much water today - I can have more and do better tomorrow. If - I don't exercise today - well I can surely make up for it tomorrow. HOW many IF's does it take to keep you from getting to goal??? HOW many times do you think...."tomorrow I will do right". Well MARCHers - tomorrow is here today! Make your goal today a "how" moment. How can I do better today? I CAN exercise, drink more water, take my vitamins, and eat more protein first to fill up that little pouch!!! NO more IF's today...only HOW I can act today to help me get to goal. How will you react today to get to goal? Hugs to all...Barbara
Lauren003
on 10/25/07 1:03 am - , NC
Very true. A tough truth but a vital one.
Rick A.
on 10/25/07 1:10 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, Thank you for always reminding me to take my vitamin. Have a great day, Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 10/25/07 3:25 am - North of Boston, MA
I'm victim to your "if I don't take my vitamins today, well, I will get them in tomorrow" routine... I can't tell you how greatful I am to you for suggesting the calcium in the morning! I wasn't getting them in mainly because I would run out of time. I would take my morning ones (multi and bcomplex) but would forget about my afternoon and evening calciums. By taking calcium before leaving the house, I know I have 1 dose in, I take my multi and b after breakfast and my second calcium after lunch.. waaa laaa they're in! I started paper journaling my foods to see how my food patterns are and I made check boxes for my vitamins. Its helped me fix my pattern of no-vitamins! thanks again for your suggestion surgery buddy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views