Halloween?

miminjoey
on 10/23/07 9:37 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
How many of us are dressing up this year? I dress up every year..even when I was gigantic I did...it's my favorite holiday...but I am so excited that i can walk into a store a buy a costume off the shelf this year and it's going to fit! I actually already have mine....I am going to be a tree fairy...anyone else?
Lauren003
on 10/23/07 9:49 pm - , NC
Mimi, look how stinkin cute you are! I wasn't going to dress up but now that you mention it I think I'll cut a flame out of cardboard to tape to my forehead and be a melting candle.
~ Stylz ~
on 10/25/07 2:24 am - North of Boston, MA
Lu Lu you made me LOL! That is such a cute idea!
luckycat1
on 10/24/07 12:38 am - Cincinnati, OH
I never got into halloween except for giving out candy (which we are not doing this year). have fun--take pictures. by the way you look wonderful mj
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/24/07 9:46 am - My Town, NH
I won't be dressing up this year but I'd love to see pictures of others who do. I enjoy the little ones that are all decked out. Enjoy every moment of being a fairy. Will you be able to grant wishes to humans? Or just to trees? Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 10/25/07 2:24 am - North of Boston, MA
There are halloween parties all around! I was always on the fence about going because I didn't want to find a costume 1. I could fit in and 2. not look hidious in! This year I'm trying to convince bf that we should go as a cave woman and a cave man.. Don't think the idea is flying, but I'll keep you posted!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views