MARCHers going to goal!

jennb40
on 10/23/07 6:46 pm - Nashua, NH
The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain......Dolly Parton Do you want the rainbow? Do you want to get to goal? Well, it is raining now and until the rain is finished and the sun comes out - no rainbow!!! You know I have always heard (perhaps a southern folk lore) when it is raining and the sun is shining at the same time it means the Devil is beating his wife!!! If that is true - maybe for some of us the sun is shining and the rain is raining at the same time because the Devil (our not being at goal) is trying to beat his wife (us)....get where I am going?!!! We want the rainbow, we want the sun without the rain, but perhaps we need the rain to get to the rainbow! We know when we get to goal we have found the pot of gold under the rainbow...but we have a little ways to go before we call it our pot of gold. I know we can do it MARCHers - I know we can make the right decisions today and tomorrow and every tomorrow until the rain stops, the rainbow comes out and we can touch the pot of gold. What will you do today in the rain to get ready for the rainbow? Hugs to all...Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 10/23/07 7:54 pm - My Town, NH
The first thing I'll do today is NOT go to work! I'm on vacation for the rest of the week and am going to get ready to welcome my Michigan family tomorrow. I'm very excited for their visit and also excited to have a little time off. I'm going to make sure I take my vitamins (not so great at that when I'm not a work) and drink lots of liquid. I'm also going to try to stick to my 100 grams of protein which will be more difficult when they are here. We'll see how I do. I'll probably won't be on the boards much until Monday but I will catch up! Hugs, Stephanie
luckycat1
on 10/24/07 12:31 am - Cincinnati, OH
drink more plain water mj
Rick A.
on 10/24/07 2:41 am - Far Northern, CA
Barbara, We are having beautiful weather here in Northern California. Unlike the other end of the state it is as clear as can be. Please keep our firefighters and the residents of Southern California in your thoughts and prayers. The problem with rainbows is that they are elusive. Just when you thought you might find the pot of gold, the rainbow moves. It is all a matter of perspective. Enjoy the colors of the rainbow and don't fret over that pot of gold. It is truly a gift. Have a rainbow filled day. Rick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views